Wingfield Inn & Suites
Ramada Elizabethtown(Elizabethtown)
Motel 6 Elizabethtown(Elizabethtown)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn & Suites(Elizabethtown)
View Hotel
All reviewsjacuzzi tubatrium gardenspool area isping pongnice poolenjoyed my staywalking distanceroom was cleanbreakfast was excellentwafflesan older hotelstay there againcleaning staffbiscuits and gravyroom keyhot breakfastelizabethtown area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I was very pleased with our experience at this location. The staff could smile more but other than that they did their job well. There is a 24 hour coffee bar, two computers w/ printers in the front for 24 hour usage. The pool was nice and there is a large eating area with an extended breakfast. The breakfast was bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy, all the carbs you would expect, yogurt, juice, coffee, waffles. The room was 104, close to everything and a door to bring your luggage in. The carpet in the hallway needs a little stretching. The beds were comfortable but for some reason this hotel doesn't have blankets on the beds already so you have to go to the front desk to request one. It is close to many restaurants within walking distance. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: 104, close to door for parking and bringing your luggage in. A few steps away from the front office, pool and breakfast area.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Rooms are only $70 for military moving into town and the pet fee isn't too bad. They have a heated indoor pool the kids swam in everyday. Breakfast was huge with many options. Endless free coffee, and news papers, free Internet, and a comfy feel. The cleaning staff is soo nice. They bend over backwards to make things great. Did I
Entoo. The rooms have two person whirl pools in the bathrooms? Very satisfied. Great locations with over 7 restraunts within a 1 min walk. Great value!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We stayed here cheap, so I can't complain. We called from the road and got two rooms. Both rooms were outdated and very average. Not high quality, but we paid a super low price. The breakfast was decent. You can make waffles, they had bacon and biscuits and gravy, bagels, etc. No fruit and only one flavor of yogurt, but it was definitely acceptable. The pool was closed. We didn't know that and would have been annoyed, but we were on the road and really didn't need to swim anyway.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2012

In this day and age of people trying to get the most for their $ and expecting and deserving good service, this hotel does not deliver. The hotel is run down and management seems to be non-existent. When we arrived, the front desk clerk was helpful but after that, it was down-hill. There were stains on the carpet. The hot/cold faucets were not marked in the tub/shower. The air conditioning did not work very well. We had to go out for my daughter's swim meet and when we returned around 8:45P.M. we discovered the tv picture was very fuzzy looking.(the tv has not even been upgraded to a flat panel but we could have lived with that.) There was only one lamp beside the bed and did not work. I called the front desk to see if the tv and lamp could be addressed. The front desk clerk asked if the connection was tight to the TV; I told her it was at the tv but I could not check the other end since it was coming up through the floor. She told me that nothing could be addressed until the next morning when maintenance arrived. I asked to request for Maintenance to address these things in the morning. I also called at 7AM the next morning to make sure the front desk had a note to have these things addressed as well as requesting that our room get cleaned as soon as housekeeping arrived. The front desk clerk spoke to me as if I was inconveniencing her but assured me that everything would be taken care of. When we arrived back to the room around 1PM, nothing had been done. When I called the front desk, there was a different front desk clerk who told me that she was unaware of any of this. I asked to speak to a manager and was told none was on duty all weekend. They finally did get the maintenance person to come up but the tv was never fixed. The fridge that is supposed to be provided did not keep anything cold. I discussed this with the staff also but nothing was done. Just seemed to be one thing after another. The rate is not good enough to put up with all of this especially when the property is so run down. You can do better. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank PattyL61
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Trip Advisor. We have already undergone several renovations and have other items to be upgraded very soon. We take pride in being a Best Western and our glad that you chose to stay with us while you were in Elizabethtown, we hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

We called while on the road and they had a special rate for memorial weekend, this was cheaper than the AAA or Harley owners discount. The only rooms left were upstairs and there was no elevators. The lady at the desk did explain this to us before just renting the room out. The jacuzzi tub looked relaxing, but we arrived very late and did not use it. The room had the AC cut off so it was extremely hot when we arrived in the room. Although it cooled down really quickly. The beds looked soft, but they were very springing and lumpy. Every time I tossed or turned my husband bounced around like he was on a trampoline. The pillows were nice. On a silly note there was a paper towel nicely printed upon stating this was for us to take and use however we needed. That was a first! I wonder how many people think they mean a real towel and take it??? The breakfast was interesting... The omlets had something like cheese wiz in it. The bacon looked undercooked but it was a smoked bacon. The waffle maker made a great cooked waffle. We didn't try the coffee, but the juice was ok. The pool was located next to breakfast. There was a lot of disapponted kids in bathing suits, since the pool was closed. For a one night stay for the price we would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Thank you for your comments. We will be upgrading our hall carpet and room attire in the next few months. We appreciate that you chose us as your hotel for Elizabethtown and hope you stay with us the next time you are in town.