We were in E-town for a conference on Jan. 25. When I originally made the reservation there was a mixup with the conference and the lady who took my reservation was so accomodating and upgraded our room to the "Luxury" Room. Sounded great. I was so pleased w/ that offer. However;
We get in our room and the heat is completely turned off. Now its January and about 20 degrees out that night. It took about 3 hrs for the room to warm up. The stairwells are completely un-heated-Very cold to walk in. (No elevators either)
We had a non-smoking room but it reeked so strongly of smoke our clothes were smelling like it when we left. I told the front desk when we checked out and she only said she'd "tell someone". No apology.
The door has about 1/2 inch gap all the way around it so that in the dark it appears you have a light on.
The shower had absolutely no water pressure- the output from the shower head was literally about the size of my fist.
Almost impossible to rinse out long hair.
Overall I was more than disappointed with this hotel. I would never stay there again, and will definately discourage anyone I know from staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wingfield Inn and Suites has an indoor pool and a fitness center. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the premises. There is a business center on site. A complimentary breakfast is available. Additional amenities include laundry facilities, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This is a smoke-free property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Wingfield Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Elizabethtown
- Best Western Hotel Elizabethtown
- Elizabethtown Best Western