Wingfield Inn & Suites
Ramada Elizabethtown(Elizabethtown)
Motel 6 Elizabethtown(Elizabethtown)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn & Suites(Elizabethtown)
View Hotel
All reviewsjacuzzi tubatrium gardenspool area isping pongnice poolenjoyed my staywalking distanceroom was cleanbreakfast was excellentwafflesan older hotelstay there againcleaning staffbiscuits and gravyroom keyhot breakfastelizabethtown area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My family and I stayed here as a "half way" point on a trip. Check in was easy, the hotel was clean and well laid out. There were certain areas that showed their age, such as stairways and the pool area. They have done renovations of the building so much of it appears as a new hotel. Bedding was pleasant, with decent pillows. Water pressure was good as well. They do offer a free full breakfast, although this was hit or miss (a wide selection of food, but some things--such as the biscuits--were stone cold). Overall, it was a nice place to stay, especially with the indoor pool.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments and we are so glad that you chose us as your Elizabethtown hotel.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Well when I got to the hotel I was leary. Lobby was nice, staff was nice. First we requested one king and one room with two queen. Well we got two queens and they werent right next to each other. Booking company's fault not the hotel so no prob. Room was OK nothing fancy but decent for the price. Well after a long day of the caves etc.. We get back to our room and they had not cleaned it. I was not happy at all. Went to the front desk Chris came immediately with fresh towels. By the time I got back to the room we found ants in one our snack bag on the counter. Chris immediately took care of that. After I got my nerves back I must say that overall it was a good visit. Breakfast was decent. I've definitely had worse. I would stay here again. The beds weren't the most comfy either.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This is a great little hotel at an affordable rate if you're ever in Elizabethtown, KY. We stopped through on our way to Alabama and found the hotel to be very nice (even had jacuzzi tubs in each room). Continental breakfast was way more than expected. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We stopped at the Best Western Atrium Gardens on a long road trip. I had planned our stop the week prior to our trip because we were traveling with our dog & wanted to ensure we could stop at a pet friendly hotel. The Best Western was one of the only hotels in the area that didn't charge too much for a pet, and that seemed like it might be clean & up-to-date. (I thought they had renovated all rooms?)

When we arrived, the lobby was nice enough & we didn't have any problems with the staff... but when we got to our room, we found that the mattress was terrible - you sink straight to the middle of the mattress as soon as you lay down. Also, there was a roach motel in the bathroom (ick!!). And, as previous reviews mention, we could hear EVERYTHING ALL NIGHT LONG. We could hear people opening & closing doors, walking around, talking, etc.

I was disappointed in the Best Western Atrium Gardens, especially given that we spent $100 for a sleepless night.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank estu
Reviewed October 15, 2011

We stopped in here on the 7th of Oct looking for a room to stay over night and the people that work here are wonderful! Very helpful and accomodating! Received a great room at a great price! Wish I could have stayed longer. Much better than the staff at the Best Western, music row, in Nashville.
Thank you for your help and Service!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Staci C, Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2011

Dear valued guest,

Thank You for the time you took to leave us a review.
We at the Best Western Atrium Gardens take pride in our front desk staff and their ability to interact with our most prized posession - our guests.
Thank you for the great comments and we hope to see you again very soon.

Kind Regards,