All reviewsjacuzzi tubpool area isping pongroom was cleani highly recommend this hotelwalking distanceenjoyed my staynice poolbreakfast was excellentstay there againstaff was friendlywafflesan older hotelelizabethtown areabiscuits and gravyhot breakfaststayed here for one night
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This is a great little hotel at an affordable rate if you're ever in Elizabethtown, KY. We stopped through on our way to Alabama and found the hotel to be very nice (even had jacuzzi tubs in each room). Continental breakfast was way more than expected. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We stopped at the Best Western Atrium Gardens on a long road trip. I had planned our stop the week prior to our trip because we were traveling with our dog & wanted to ensure we could stop at a pet friendly hotel. The Best Western was one of the only hotels in the area that didn't charge too much for a pet, and that seemed like it might be clean & up-to-date. (I thought they had renovated all rooms?)

When we arrived, the lobby was nice enough & we didn't have any problems with the staff... but when we got to our room, we found that the mattress was terrible - you sink straight to the middle of the mattress as soon as you lay down. Also, there was a roach motel in the bathroom (ick!!). And, as previous reviews mention, we could hear EVERYTHING ALL NIGHT LONG. We could hear people opening & closing doors, walking around, talking, etc.

I was disappointed in the Best Western Atrium Gardens, especially given that we spent $100 for a sleepless night.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank estu
Reviewed October 15, 2011

We stopped in here on the 7th of Oct looking for a room to stay over night and the people that work here are wonderful! Very helpful and accomodating! Received a great room at a great price! Wish I could have stayed longer. Much better than the staff at the Best Western, music row, in Nashville.
Thank you for your help and Service!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Staci C, Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2011

Dear valued guest,

Thank You for the time you took to leave us a review.
We at the Best Western Atrium Gardens take pride in our front desk staff and their ability to interact with our most prized posession - our guests.
Thank you for the great comments and we hope to see you again very soon.

Kind Regards,

Staci Coffey

Reviewed June 20, 2011

Traveling home from a mission trip in Alabama we stopped at this hotel. It was okay. However, there were a number of little things that really lead me to reconsider my choice for next year. For the most part the rooms were nice. But after fixing the toilet handle in one of our rooms and then having a shower that barely even worked in my room the other things that I heard from my students began to make more sense. Nothing big was wrong but a number of little irritations. Having the paying quests called down by one of the locals (not hotel personnel) using the pool was a bit disconcerting. Breakfast was a terrible disappointment. After reading the variety in the hotels own guide I had high expectations. My expectations were shoved off a cliff. Watery gravy, underdone french toast sticks, coffee almost always empty, I could go on. The only positive about breakfast was the ladies that were working.
Speaking of working ladies.... most of the front desk personnel were wonderful. There are exceptions to every rule. I don't know if the storm had this lady scared or she was concerned for her car parked under the front entry way. She was terse at best and rude with a curt answers. Apparently spending 4 figures in this hotel doesn't promote over and above consideration. Time to look for some place else. May the hotel next door??

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Beach8Illinois
Staci C, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2011

We apologize for the experience you had, we strive to do what we can to make every guest stay a wonderful one. Please note that the staff was addressed with your issues.

Staci Coffey, GM

Reviewed May 9, 2011

This place was sooooo outdated!..glad we only stayed for one night..not filthy, but not clean either! Carpet coming up, paint peeling, needs major, major updates..no bar, or lounge to speak of.....beds were like rocks...we are not fancy people, but we are clean,and we do like a few amenties..this place offers none:(

Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kneesee

We are in the process of updating. We apologize that we did not meet your standards when you stayed. Since your stay the rooms have been painted and the lobby has been updated. The rooms are next. We appreciate the insight.

Best Regards,