“Friendly spot for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cobblers Cafe

Cobblers Cafe
Ranked #72 of 126 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chicago, IL
“Friendly spot for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband and I stopped here on our way home from Florida. It is a really cute little place, and it serves a very good lunch. I had a BLT which was just perfect. Good bacon and a light coating of mayo on the bread, just the way I like it. We also had the fresh strawberry pie, which had a nice crust and was not overly sweet. We would definitely stop here again, and it isn't that far off the road.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mary_Goes_West

Bethany Beach
“Nice cafe”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Quaint little cafe converted from an old shoe cobbler place of business. Although I agree this is a nice little cafe, I wasn't impressed with the service or food and didn't feel it was worth our detour. The young lady that waited on us was very nice and the menu offered many inexpensive choices but we spent an hour (or more) just getting a cup of coffee and a couple of sandwiches made of processed lunch meat -- we were the only customers.

Visited April 2013
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Cobblers Cafe for a change”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

The ambiance of Cobblers Cafe and service are great. The desserts and coffee alone are worth the trip. The meals are very affordable.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Kimbra G
Midland, Texas
“E-town's nod to Bohemianism”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Nice lunch spot. The usual: nose- ringed wait staff, coffee, wraps, with southern spin. Small restaurant. Beats the chains.

halstead
“Awwwww sweetie pie x”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Hi, my friend and i were driving and we got off in this couldn't find any place for coffee so someone in the gas station recommended cobblers cafe, so we drove down and finally found it only to find out that they were closing in 5 minutes, we ordered a coffee and coke to go. The waitress was so nice she lent me her phone so I could call my sister in Nashville. I will go back again one day, such a nice memory to take home.....