“Burnt Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We ate here on our way back to Ohio, which we do every year. This year we were on Happy Hour in the Bar, so we chose to sit in the Bar area in a booth which was fine. But our food was burnt, my husbands onion rings burnt. I had steak which was very good , and coconut shrimp which was burnt!!! We never saw the Lady Bartender until we had eaten, we informed her of our burnt food. She offered to take back, but kept right on moving as she offered. Another couple sitting at the Bar, also had burnt food and sent it back as soon as it arrived. I had a Margarita which tasted sickening sweet. Think twice before sitting in the Bar!!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

The waitress came to check on us every few minutes and would bring a refill when she saw our drinks were near empty. Easy access. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We have visited this location at least 4 times. We never had any issues here. Good food and service. I would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Upon walking inside, I had my reservations about actually eating in this establishment. However, my children really wanted to eat here. The floors were a bit sticky, the air a bit damp, and we came at an in between time of 2:30ish when there seemed to be only the bartender who was able to take tables. I ordered two children's meals, which I was told came with a side, and asked for f. Fries. I had the salad bar. The food was ok, nothing special, but nothing wrong either. However, when the bill came, the sides of f. Fries for the children had been charged extra, at 2.69 each, for seriously about 10 f. Fries. My salad bar had also a been overcharged from the menu price of 7.99. I am small and only made one trip to the salad bar and had a very modest size plate of salad, so I did not feel that I had eaten enough to be overcharged.
I asked the server about the children's sides and was told that they were only included with the chicken tenders meal, which mine did not have, and that the cost of the menu salad bar was incorrect and the correct price was listed on my receipt.

So, without any resolution, we paid well over what we could have paid for a much nicer meal at the roadhouse or namaste across the street. I was very disappointed and will certainly not return to this establishment.

Do not waste your time or money.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The service is a little slow but you can almost always get right in without much wait time. The salad bar is always good and the menu is always being updated to keep some unique dishes. The blondie is to die for!