All reviews front desk room was clean nice hotel would stay here again texas outlaw waffles nice breakfast non smoking nice stay free breakfast first floor road trip hot tub staff was very friendly the breakfast area parking lot lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2019

Usually I have had great stays at Comfort Suites but this one not so much. Rooms was clean but somewhat drab. The bed was just ok, sheets felt like sandpaper and the pillows were so huge our necks were sore for 2 days after trying to sleep on them. We finally just threw them in the floor. The free breakfast that is usually offered by this hotel chain is usually amazing. I think I heard a lady say that someone did not show up for work that morning. Anyway! Buffet supply was low, to say the least. Next time I will keep my $142, and stay at home and leave earlier in the morning for our family get together

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
DeborahA1943, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2019

Dear Jdogtn,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review online. We want to apologize that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. I will have our General Manager address the issue of scratchy sheets with the linen company.I want to apologize that you did not enjoy the pillows on our beds. I would also like to apologize that the breakfast was not full stocked when you came down for breakfast. This is not how we do things at our hotel.

Reviewed February 5, 2019

Fine room and a comfy bed got us off to a great start. Then a few minor snags came up....the night clock had no light, the desk phone was out and the heating was inconsistent. The breakfast was available at 6:00 and their scrambled eggs were the best.

Room tip: Get an early breakfast and don’t miss the scrambleds.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
DeborahA1943, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2019

Dear Hennybogan2017,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review online. The reason that the clock has no light is because we have had several complaints that the light has kept some of our guest up at night so they unplug the clock. I had the maintenance man check the phone and it was replaced.

Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

This stay wasn’t great but it wasn’t terrible either. It was ok. It was clean and didn’t smell or anything. The TV was small for viewing from the suite area. The sofa and chair didn’t face the TV. The breakfast was sub standard. There was no flavored creamer. The eggs were too soft and under cooked. Ham was provided. I guess I just don’t like ham. Who doesn’t like bacon? Like I said it was ok but I wouldn’t go back.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DeborahA1943, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2019

Dear Mstwalter,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review online. We are sorry that you did not fully enjoy your stay at our hotel. The TV size in the rooms are the required size from Choice Hotels. The TV does swivel so you could have had it facing the suite area. The flavored creamer is against Choice Hotel standards and that is the reason it was not out during your stay. The eggs are cooked to the temperature required by the health department as well as the company that makes them.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

We stay here frequently due to family in the area. The rooms are spacious, beds comfy, never had a dirty room or AC issues. However, the hot tub this go around was filthy. The front desk, which was friendly told us they were looking for a new pool cleaner or something, the maintenance man put some chemicals in there but the tile needed to be scrubbed. Just a bit disappointed but besides that never had an issue. Yes I would stay again, just clean the hot tub guys!

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

I’m not sure what Hotel the other reviewers were staying at but it could not have been this hotel. Don’t know where to start? Let’s go with the smell, very musty and stale odor throughout the hotel. Carpets are threadbare and worn. Furniture all worn and scratched. No heating or cooling in the room. Thermostat had no display and the controls on the unit did not work.
Toilet was broken but was able to be fixed. On top of all this their online reservation system had me down for three rooms. Once we cleared that up, the room they gave us had not been cleaned.
I was not expecting a 5 star hotel in Elizabethtown Kentucky but even this was not even close to decent for the price. Last time I stay at a comfort inn and suites.
Just in case I was unclear. This hotel is a DUMP.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
DeborahA1943, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2019

Dear MLM44,

I want to apologize that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. Let me start with addressing your concerns: The smell is from the pool and the chemicals that are used. The carpets and furniture are being replaced this month as we renovate our rooms. If you had called down to the desk to let us know about the heating/cooling issues in the room we would have addressed those issues.

As far as the online reservations, we cannot control what they do; however, I did cancel the other two rooms, at no charge which I could have charged you since you were aware of the three authorizational holds on your card and did not call to verify why. I also cancelled the holds on your card the same day as I promised. I tried to clear up the mistake that was made through the online reservation system.

As far as the room that you were first sent to, that was a mix-up in the system which was immediately corrected and apologized for. You were also given 1000 bonus points for all of the issues you encountered once you arrived at the hotel.

As far as it being a dump, if you were that unhappy with your room and our hotel, you could have come back to the desk and checked out without being charged.

I do once again apologize that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel.