“Consistently Great”

Red Lobster
Ranked #42 of 132 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Good service, consistently delicious food, friendly environment and clean restaurant - always enjoy Red Lobster!

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Visited on a Thursday evening and part of the restaurant was not utilized while people waited. Also not many spaces for parties over four people.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Food was well prepared, fairly priced and very clean atmosphere. Gabbie was our waitress, very friendly and went beyond to make sure we were happy. This was our first time while taking a day trip, highly recommended.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My 2 grandaughters and I recently enjoyed a "Girls" day out which included a late lunch at Red Lobster in E-town. I have to say it was the highlight of our day ! Our server, Tate, did an excellent job helping us make our selection and getting our meals to us in great time. Also, Nathan, part of the management team, went out of his way to make our meal memorable, we felt more like guests than customers. Take my advice and enjoy a fine meal here.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

While visiting the Patton museum at Fort Knox decided to drive on down to Elizabethtown for lunch. Red Lobsters service was excellent. The servers were polite and very attentive. I had the shrimp Taco's. They were very tasty. The rice pilaf was good also. My wife had flounder. She liked it also.
The place is right on the main highway as you enter town.