“Great”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #9 of 136 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

I'm always so pleased with the great customer service and food that you receive their. Chick-fil-A is always consistent with providing great service no matter what location you visit. Love it!

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Everything was terrific. I had the grilled sandwich with sweet tea, it was really good. The service and cleanliness was great too.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have to say that the experience I received at Chick-fil-A E-Town was excellent on every level. The staff are so friendly, the food is the best, it is delivered to you fast and the restaurant is so clean. I will certainly return frequently as I have to make my way through E-Town.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

If you want great service with friendly people and great food every time this is place for you. The people are always friendly and they always great you with a smile. Love it

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Probably the friendliest employees in any fast-food restaurant I've ever visited! Plus, you can't beat the food! The next time I drive thru E-town, I will DEFINITELY stop there! Plus, my son dropped his drink in the parking lot and the sweet girl at the counter saw this, and she brought us a new one at no charge and even helped us clean up the spilled ice.