“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #20 of 126 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Usa, Japan
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed October 13, 2006

Just discovered Panera Bread in Elizabethtown (31W North towards Radcliff in Kroger shopping center). I understand there are other locations, but this is the first one I experienced. The first reason I went was for a cup of coffee. I was not disappointed. Much cheaper than the other famous coffee seller down the road.
Then, I tried breakfast. What a selection! Scones, bagels, breads, carbohydrate heaven!
Went back a few days later for lunch. The Italian sandwich is loaded! Almost too big to eat in one sitting.
Went back for more...soup (served in a bread bowl), pizza like creations, etc. Everything I have had there has been top notch. The staff is wonderful. It is my new favorite place.
Did I mention free wireless internet connection? Great corners with cozy chairs to relax? The fireplace?
If you haven't tried it already, you are missing a treat. It's a bit pricier than, say, McD, but soooooo worth it.

1 Thank quiltingtravelmom