All reviews room was clean the breakfast area free breakfast business trip a great stay overnight stop nice hotel bed and pillows front desk staff hotel room next morning fresh fruit waffles would stay here again staff was very friendly highway whirlpool
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2019

Checked into my room and the bathroom sink was not clean. Multiple hairs in sink and clearly dirty. When housekeeping came to my room to clean the sink, I found that the garbage can in the room was still full of trash from the previous guest. I was afraid of what else might of not been cleaned in room. So glad I was only staying for one night.

There is only one elevator in the hotel that was extremely slow. Sometimes I waited more than five minutes only to run out of patience and take the stairs to the second floor.

The hotel was renovated, but still looks and feels old.

My hotel of choice has always been the Marriott brand, but this hotel was a major letdown. Due to the lack of cleanliness of this property, I would suggest another hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Sales_RachelPerry, Sales Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Hi there, John J!

We are extremely apologetic about the poor experience you had at our hotel as this level of service and cleanliness is not typical. We take pride in our cleanliness and guest satisfaction so this is a disappointment to us as well but I can assure you these issues have been addressed. Please feel free to contact our General Manager, Kristin Sims, to discuss further.

If you are ever in Elizabethtown again, we'd love to welcome you back to give us another shot. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

The lobby and breakfast area is new. Nice model feel. The rooms are nice too. I like the room remodel better than the main areas. Main thing it is clean. Much better than my last stay. Maybe there is more of a competition now with a Springhill Suites next door.

Date of stay: May 2019
Sales_RachelPerry, Sales Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Hi there, @bluecheeseolives!

Thank you for your feedback. We are enjoying our new remodel as well. We are pleased to hear your stay experience has improved.

Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

We had been on the road for a few days, and had stayed in cheaper hotels on the way. What a treat to arrive here. Friendly service. Well mainted. Everything worked nicely. Breakfast was simpel but good. Will return.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback, @PhilipArkind!

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at Fairfield. Keep us in mind for any future travels in the area. We'd love to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed April 30, 2019

This hotel even smelled new. It is a modern hotel with all the amenities. The hotel breakfast was better/fresher than what you usually find. Hotel staff at check-in and checking out was very pleasant. This was gem we found on our travels and hopefully it will be on our route in the future!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sales_RachelPerry, Sales Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, @Diann0! We value your feedback.

We completed renovation recently and are THRILLED with outcome. We strive to please our guest and hope that we continue to satisfy our visitors with our new product, excellent service, and "home away from home" feel.

Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Stopped to spend the night here on our way home from Florida. We were greeted by a clogged toilet in our bathroom. We requested a room with a suite. There is hardly any division whatsoever between the bedroom and the living room- it’s basically like one big room. The mattress on the sofa bed was extremely uncomfortable. On a positive note, the room appeared quite clean. The breakfast buffet was very nice and the front desk staff were very polite. I would stay here again, I just wouldn’t book a “suite”.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
FairfieldInn E, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2019

Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write a review. I apologize for any inconveniences you experienced and I hope our staff was able to correct them immediately. Our staff works hard at ensuring our guest have clean and comfortable rooms. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and that our staff was polite. We hope that you will stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to Elizabethtown.
Kristin Sims