“Beautifully appointed”

Holiday Inn Express Suites Elizabethtown
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Elizabethtown
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last month on business and had a wonderful experience. The staff was friendly and efficient. The breakfast was very good. There is an on site gym and pool that are great for family and business travelers alike.

• Stayed: August 2013
Casandra T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

It is a pleasure to hear from a business traveller; I know your time is valuable. Our property strives to make all guest comfortable and feel as relaxed as possible. I will make sure my staff is aware of your nice comments. Thank-you for staying with us and taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

Always welcomed back; Thank-you

Casandra

Reviewed August 21, 2013

The general manager, Casadra Turner, should be very proud of her staff. Every one of them...Kysesha, Davantae & Robert...went all out to make my family's stay at their hotel very comfortable. I wouldn't hesitate to book there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Jt wanted to thank the for during such outstanding job of getting the people check with great attitudes. The rooms were very nice and clean. A special thanks to Courtney at the front desk. She has great cummunication skils, costomer skills, and was always willing to share her information about the surrounding area. THANKS!!!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Nice reception by Naomi at front desk.
Room clean and well-maintained.
Guest above me "clomping" back and forth on ceiling until after 11 pm... irritating.
Ceilings/floors not insulated very well.
Texas Road House across street good restaurant, with other popular restaurants also nearby.
Hotel close to Interstate (0.3 mile west), but hidden back to right. Needs more obvious signage at main road, near BP gas station.
Evening cookies and coffee in breakfast area is a nice treat.
Obtaining a rewards night with National reservations went well while sitting in the lobby with my cell phone and I-Pad ( didn't remember my PIN, so had to pick that up via my E-mail.)
Didn't like seeing a woman coming out with her dog...don't like hotels that allow animals in the rooms.
I do like the no-smoking rule...thanks!
I like the 6am breakfast, as I usually get started early.
All-in-all, this hotel gets a 4 out of 5.

Room Tip: Stay on top floor to avoid hearing footsteps of guests above you. Ask if there are "pet-free&q...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Casandra T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

First off I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate our property. I am sorry for the inconvenience you may have experience with the noise above your room. I appreciate your acknowledge of a well done job by Naomi; I will make sure she is rewarded. Thank-you for your stay with our property. Please return to see us in the future because we strive everyday to be the a " Great hotel Guest love" !
Thank-you
Casandra

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Our housekeeper, Teresa, was a wonderful lady who was really friendly and made our experience there even better. She did a great job and had a great personality. We missed her on the day we left so I couldn't tell her thanks and goodbye!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This Holiday Inn Express is great, just like all the rest! It is very convenient off I-65, is clean, well kept and has a great staff. Naomi does a grand job of keeping her guests happy and is always asking if everything is ok. We will not hesitate to stay here when we are in the area again!!

Room Tip: I'm not sure there is a bad room but if you ask about specifics, they are very good about accomm...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Vickie P
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Nicely appointed with comfy bed. Hotel provided the usual HIE breakfast which was decent. I was very excited to see a walk-in shower. And the bathroom sported a shaving/makeup mirror. However, when I used the large shower, the bathroom became a sauna with no ventilation. I was unable to see the makeup mirror for 10 minutes while the steam escaped into my room. There was a great refrigerator in the room with a separate freezer compartment.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank PickySleeper482
Casandra T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank-you for staying at the property and taking time to share your experience with our team. I am glad we were able to reach your expectations. Our #1 goal is to provide our guest with a hotel that is loved! I will talk with my head engineer to see what are some ways we can handle that ventilation issue with the restroom. Please come back and visit us if you are ever in our area. Once again thank-you for your kind words and candid comments so we are able to grow to better serve our guest.

Casandra Turner