“stay away from Pizza Hut in elizabethtown ky”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #74 of 126 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“stay away from Pizza Hut in elizabethtown ky”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Don't go to pizza hut in etown. worse service and they add the tip to the bill even with bad service. they did not have any clean forks for us to use. we had to go ask for our drinks, go and get our own plates. did not bring us any with our pizza, did not bring us any refills only thing the server would bring was the check. and when i complained about paying the tip the manager told me that i would pay it or he would call the cops on me and I was doing my best keep my cool about all of it. just burnt me up about having to pay a server for no service. every in the restraunt was complaining about the service and food will not be back and would give them a -star ratting of -0

• Visited May 2013
9 Thank Debra N

“Skip it, they don't do anything well.”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

45 minutes late, cold food, rude delivery driver.
What a waste of 40 bucks. They couldn't even get the order right. I believe this was just about the worst pizza experience I have ever had. Every part of the experience was bad.....I should have listened to my instinct and called somewhere else when the person taking the order was rude.

• Visited May 2013
“Good”
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Our servers Janna and Ranikha ( sorry if I spelled your name wrong) were amazing. The food came in a timely manner. The bathroom (female) needs a better lock. The place was clean.

Elizabethtown
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Still Awful!”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Have not been back for 10 yrs after waiting 2 hours for 2 carry out pizza's. It has'nt changed. The pizza was cold and very little toppings. Extra cheese cost $2.00. I got the 10 dollar deal. After calling and placing my order they called back to change the type of crust I ordered. They didn't have the kind I wanted. It was awful. Pizza Hut used to be my favorite pizza place.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank maylia
Elizabethtown, KY
“Still working the bugs out, literally”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Service took forever and had to keep checking with management. Probably new. Regardless, the place was very dim and I suspect it was to hide the grime. I have no idea how this place possess health inspection if the kitchen is as filthy as the dining area. We won't be returning.