“Excellent for Wedding/Baby Showers”

Stone Hearth Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 126 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Excellent for Wedding/Baby Showers”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Had a wedding shower here on a Saturday mid-day - the two staff members were awesome! The hospitality is always sincere in this restaurant.

I have also ate the buffet several times - there is something for everyone, it is quiet and intimate seating making for a nice couples dinner! Very good food - the soup and salad bar will fill you up alone.

• Visited July 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We have dined here several times while visiting family in the area. It is the premier restaurant in the area. We finally met the owners and we understand why everything is so good. They are passionate about what they do. Great steak and wine selection. Very fresh salad bar. Outstanding!

Cumming, Georgia
“Fabulous meal”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My Mom and I were stopping on the road for the night. The desk clerk suggested this restaurant when I said I did not want to go to a chain. It was fabulous! The salad bar is large and varied, the soup was delicious. We both had sea bass and it was EXCELLENT. Do not miss the great homemade desserts, either! Mom and I were on one leg of our Spend The Inheritance Tour, and this was a highlight of trip #1. Do not miss eating here when in Elizabethtown.

• Visited July 2014
Vine Grove
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere in Elizabethtown, Ky”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We have wanted to try this place for years and after a friend of ours told use about their experience we decided to give it a try. The place is a little dated on the outside but so pleasant on the inside. The staff is wonderful and the ambiance is great.

Our server, Cory, was awesome and knew the menu inside and out. Our food came out fast but not too fast. Cory timed everything to come out when it needed to come out. My wife had the Scallops in Linguine and I had the Blue Cheese Sirloin, both meals were prepared perfectly and we enjoyed them immensely.

I highly recommend this for fine dining in Elizabethtown, KY, especially if you want to forgo a trip to Louisville to do the same.

• Visited June 2014
Radcliff, Kentucky
“Fine Dining Wannabe”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Tries to be fine dining, but only succeeds in attaining the rude, snooty staff that nice restaurants have. If you go there, insist on getting Corey for a waiter. He is the only one who will treat you like a human being. Decor is outdated. Food is ok. Their salad bar, included with all meals, is always empty or full of rotted food. Soup is always the French Onion, which may as well be water.

Ironically, their best food is their burgers and fried frog legs. You will get a better steak at a fast food chain. Their lobster macaroni tastes just like microwaved fish. They should just accept that they cannot cook and turn into a sit down burger joint.

1 Thank Chickira
Judy1112, Owner at Stone Hearth Restaurant, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Hi Chickira,
I am the owner of Stone Hearth and take every comment to heart and very seriously. I would never make any excuses, whatsoever, and try to address any concerns immediately. I am present or available always if you would be so kind to contact me regarding all of these issues. We have many staff members, including myself, who keeps a close eye on our very large salad bar for freshness and replenishing; consequently, I truly am anxious to address this. We, our Stone Hearth family, have the ultimate goal of making our guests feel that they are a part of our family and any rudeness or disrespect is absolutely not tolerated. Please accept my apologies and I would sincerely appreciate it if you would contact me. Thank you so very much.