“We love this place!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Port Sanilac, Michigan
“We love this place!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

This was our second visit and we planned our trip to be in this area for dinner so that we could have dinner here. Wonderful salad bar, delicious steaks and terrific service. What more could you ask!

Louisville, KY
“A Delightful Experience”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This restaurant is about a mile off the North Exit of I-65, and is well worth the extra minute of travel from the Interstate.

Decor is comfortable, and the atmosphere is upscale but still small town friendly. Food is awesome.

My wife and I dined there and were very pleasantly surprised at the breadth of the menu offerings, and especially the quality. The best surprise was the value -- far less than a restaurant of similar quality in a large city.

She had the New York Steak Au Poivre, and I had the Prime Flat Iron Port Filet w/Butternut Squash Sauce -- absolutely the best pork dish I've ever had anywhere! The steak au poivre was as good as at any French cafe. Both were perfectly prepared.

This is a place that obviously takes pride in delivering more than expected to its customers. Highly recommended.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank richgimmel
“Delightful surprise in a small town”
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

The food delicious!
Service perfection plus friendly without being intrusive.
Great selection from seafood to steaks, blue cheese encrusted filet with portabella mushrooms incredible. More than enough to bring home for lunch the next day. Save room for dessert butterscotch coconut pecan pie wow. If you live in Elizabethtown you are blessed if visiting don't leave without eating at the Stone Hearth. Marie our server was simply a joy. We recommend highly.

“Fantastic surprise after a day of driving!!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Great service...60 years old and best prime rib, hands down. Knowledgeable service for wine and food pairing...friendly, personable staff, all around, from entrance to exit.

Moon Township, Pennsylvania
“Local Restaurant, Elizebethtown, KY”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Stopping overnight in Elizabethtown, KY on our way to a wedding we visited the Stone Hearth restaurant. Although this is an older restaurant, and could use some updating, my wife and I can not remember a more friendly staff at any restaurant we have dined at in a long time if ever. The owner was so inviting and took time out to talk with us. She asked what we ordered and told us all about our selection. When I told her what I ordered, she cautioned it was sweet, then preceded to tell me if I didn't like it, she would allow me to order something else at no cost!

The wait staff was excellent. The food was very good, the atmosphere was fine. Whenever I find myself back in Elizabethtown again, I will ensure I stop at The Stone Hearth.

• Visited October 2012