“Hit or miss”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Upton, Kentucky
“Hit or miss”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Denny's in E-town isn't bad, you just take your chances. Food is pretty consistent in quality. Service is where you get a crap shoot. They always seem short handed. Servers are usually friendly but overworked. Last time, the manager was yelling over every little thing. Conversations between staff are often very loud and irritable. This restaurant also seems to attract undisciplined children. Often these seem to be friends or family of staff there.

• Visited May 2014

Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Good Food, But A Couple Of Errors”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Ate here for brunch yesterday with the wife. Place was less than halfway full. Maybe closer to a third.

I got the original slam with two pancakes, two scrambled eggs, two sausage links and two pieces of bacon. Waitress asked if I wanted cheese in my eggs and I said yes, but she didn't tell me it was a 40-cent charge. I specifically asked for sugar-free syrup, but they brought me regular. I had to ask again to get it corrected.

Wife got a club which was listed at $8.99 on menu, but was rang up as $9.29.

Final ticket was $16.34 after we got everything fixed, so it didn't kill the wallet too much.

Denny's is connected to a Day's Inn, so don't look for an independent free-standing location.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank cksportsfan
Indianapolis, Indiana
“My supper at Denny's”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

This Denny's was a part of the Day's Inn and it was a pleasant dining experience. The waiter was really nice, the food was nice and the overall experience was nice

Visited May 2014
Elizabethtown
“Not Just a Breakfast Restaurant”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had lunch at Denny's this time. We usually have breakfast here, but this time we had their specialty burgers. It comes with fries, but I wanted to substitute onion rings. No problem. I got a southwest burger with peppers and pepper jack cheese. It was juicy and delicious. I also had a peanut butter chocolate milkshake that was very good. Our service was great.

Visited May 2014
Greensburg
“good service”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

the food was good,the service was good,no dislikes,good location,right next to the motel.and the hwy.

Visited April 2014