“Caesar salad?”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet
Orlando
“Caesar salad?”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I ordered the caesar salad. What I received had Italian dressing instead of Caesar dressing. Also the salmon I added to it was overcooked and dry. The lettuce itself was not cut so one could eat it. There was a HUGE piece in the bottom. I thought it was overpriced at 8 bucks!

• Visited December 2012

Elizabethtown, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My husband and I used to love this restaurant. The last couple of times it has been very disappointing. Last sunday (Dec 2nd) we stopped in for a lunch around 2pm. Our waitress was nice enough and I did change my order initially. When my husbands order arrived it was brought to the table by some other waitress and it was not what my husband ordered. The waitress acted like we were lying when we said he didn't order a mushroom/swiss burger. His order was an all american burger with cheese minus the onions and added mustard. Then when they did bring his burger it was loaded with onions and did not have any mustard. I remarked to my husband "wonder what's going on in the kitchen". Our waitress overhears this and says "it isn't the kitchen's fault it's mine because you changed your order". She became hostile and when she brought our check she slammed it down on the table and stalked off. According to the check she did not make a mistake, the kitchen did so we were confused as to why she became so hostile to us. Needless to say we will NOT be back!!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Tracie H
Irvington, Kentucky
“Good Shoney's buffet with great service.”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This Shoney's is a pretty good one. It's clean, recently renovated and the food is usually plentiful and well done for generic buffet fare. It is by FAR better than the Ryans in the same area. The wait staff at this location is very friendly and accomodating and even if you're getting the buffet they will be around regularly to see if your drink needs freshening or to see if you would like to order anything else off of the menu. Also a great price as well!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Alish1974
Dayton, Ohio
“a free breakfast”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My in-laws were in town and treated us to their breakfast buffet, since they like the one where they come from. The food tasted okay, but the selection was disappointing. Price was $7.99 for the food, a bit less than 2 bucks for coffee. Service was friendly, but I will never go back again as it was just meh.

• Visited September 2012
Central KY
“country cooking”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

customer service was outstanding, decent prices and selection too. We haven't been to a Shoney;s that we haven't enjoyed.

Visited August 2012