“The food is definitely good.”

Ginza Hibachi & Sushi
Ranked #52 of 129 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Ginza has some good food and the rice is fantastic. The building is older than the other Hibachi grill in town and the atmosphere isn't as fun. You really can't go wrong though as the food is great and you still get a similar experience.

There are newer reviews for Ginza Hibachi & Sushi

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We go there at least once a month. The cooks are always friendly and fun to watch. The kids love it. The prices are not like eating at a fast-food place, however, the sushi and the hibachi meals are really good. Everything cooked in front of you so there is never food that is not hot and fresh. Sometimes the ladies serving drinks forget to check regularly for refills, but still this is a great place to eat.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We have eaten at Ginza several times over the last year and have always had a great experience so when my birthday arrived this year, I decided this would be a great place to take the family for my birthday dinner. When we arrived today, the Health Dept. sign that has to be posted by law outside the doors indicated a score of 75 which is very low. A long, long list of violations such as improperly thawing food, improperly storing food, employees not washing hands and low sanitizer in dishwasher were listed. The most worrisome part was that this was their THIRD visit (2nd follow-up!). The first score was a 68, the second was 73 and the third only improved to 75. Since I did not want food poisoning for my birthday, we decided that, sadly, we would not be eating at Ginza again.

2  Thank momof3bluegrass
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My husband and I love Hibachi Grills and this one just happens to be one of the best we've tried. While I am not much on Sushi, my husband thinks Ginza's is delicious. We've only been as a couple, but would like to take the kids back for the show the chef will put on.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

an amazing experience the family loved it the food was amazing and the show the cook put on for the kids was very neat he included a little comedy and entertainment