“Glad to find Ryan's”

Ryan's Grill Buffet & Bakery
Virginia
“Glad to find Ryan's”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We were very happy to find a Ryan's while on vacation as all those in Virginia have closed. Thank you, Kentucky! The food was good, as always, and the cashier was very friendly. Their cabbage, which is very bland at most buffet restaurants, was seasoned perfectly like my grandma used to do. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is that there were no labels for most foods so I was not sure what some things were.

Visited September 2012

Kennewick, Washington
“Great value so you'll have to put up with the rift raft.”
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Half full on week day evening. Food looked fresh. I watched staff clean the buffet lines and stir the entrees every 10 minutes and adjust for presentation. Great value as its all you can eat. Salad bar was big, with lots of fruit. Prime rib was sliced of the stock. I asked the server for horseradish and he said they didn't have any. The manager must of overheard because he said he bring me some, and came back with a cup for me. Very friendly staff, and my glass was never more than half empty. Kids said lets go back tomorrow.

Evansville, Indiana
“No frills buffet, decent price”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We decided to eat at Ryan's for dinner. I had never been to one before and my boyfriend had only been to one in Chicago. Overall, everything on the buffet was just average. They had enough choices to fill us up, but we would probably not go back to this location or any other.

Visited May 2012
Dunnville, Kentucky, United States
“Awesome food great service!”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

The food was great, the waitress' were very attentive and I would definitely come back.

• Visited February 2012
Virginia
“Clean, Well-stocked, Great Value”
Reviewed August 6, 2010

Great buffet. Clean, well-stocked, and a great value (especially for lunch).

1 Thank VirginiaTravelchick