“Best Italian Hands Down!”
Review of Michael's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Michael's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Rineyville, Kentucky, United States
“Best Italian Hands Down!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Michael's recently moved to Elizabethtown. Absolutely LOVE the new place! The New Menu is Phenomenal. The Prices are Beyond Reasonable for Authentic Italian. I Even Got a $10 Off Coupon in the Mail from Them. Can't Beat That!

• Visited April 2014

southwest
“Best Meatballs Ever”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Visited Michael's while traveling through town and we had a late afternoon lunch. The spaghetti and meatballs was the best I've ever tasted, and I've been all around the world, including a month in Italy while staying with an Italian family. Surprised and delighted by the flavors, I asked the owner where he learned to cook like this. Turns out he's a culinary school grad who takes great care and pride in preparing authentic Italian dishes. Our lunch for 2 was very reasonable at around $14 before taxes and tip. Vine Grove is lucky to have this gem.

Rhodelia, Kentucky
“SO SO Good!!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Wow. Have I missed out... Michaels has been open for over three years, and I am just NOW going. Boy oh boy....A couple of friends and myself were having a lunch date, and I just so happen to see an ad for Michaels in the local hometown newspaper, and it dawned on me ( no pun intended) "oh my! Yes I have wanted to try this!" So we did.
I am not joking or exaggerating when I say, absolutely delicious. Fresh salad, some of the best bread I have ever eaten, and that sauce... That delectable marinara sauce.. ((Sigh))
Prices may be a tad more than a typical lunch special.. BUT, the portions are very healthy!! Even ordered Tiramisu for dessert and Italian roast coffee.. Real Italian coffee... Yes.
Chef talked to us for a bit, and was so kind and accommodating.. If you haven't gone.. Do it NOW.
But don't wait until Friday or Saturday night, you will have a long wait.. Authentic Italian in a small country town,,, why yes, yes there certainly is.

Fort Knox, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Excellent, quite place for a nice evening out. Great food and excellent service. The tour of Italy is a great plate to share with companion. Thanks for a great evening!

Huntsville, Alabama
“Small, cozy, great food, wonderful service”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was traveling with a business colleauge who has signinficant dietary restrictions for heath reasons. Chef Michael went out of his way to accomodate us and still delivered a spectacular dish. I have no such restrictions but I am a 2nd gen Sicilain and rather choosy when it comes to Italian food. Chef Michael delivered wonderfully. Everything in the house is made fresh on site. You WILL leave with a 'go plate' the portions are very generous. Molto bene! Kind of out in the sticks but well worth the drive.

• Visited May 2013