“Haven't been back”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #51 of 126 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Haven't been back”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We are locals and looked forward to the opening. We waited about a month to let crowds die down and went at a time it was not real busy. To be a steak place they should know how to cook steak but both my husband and I had to send our steaks back. The macaroni was amazing but that's the only positive. We haven't been back and don't plan to.

• Visited June 2012

Fort Knox, Kentucky
“Nothing went good!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I am a huge fan of the Longhorn chain. But this location is an acception. The wait was long, the staff was unattentative, and I had to send my steak back twice. The staff acted like it was them who was paying the 70+ dollar bill. Ate there once, will not be back.

• Visited June 2012
“Overpriced, noisy, slow, and dirty.....not a whole lot more to say.”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Had a terrible experience there, food was cold, bathrooms filthy, service painfully slow, and all that loveliness for prices that are significantly higher than they should be.
They just couldn't do anything right....we will never be back.

• Visited April 2013
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Tasty Treat”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The restaurant is a bit noisy, but they are friendly helpful and attentive. My drink was not correct but they made a new one with no question.

Visited April 2013
Campbellsville, Kentucky, United States
“Awesome steak”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

This was my first visit to Longhorn in E-town. We called ahead (around 30 min before arrival), but we still had to wait around 10-15 minutes or so. That wasn't bad for a late Saturday afternoon/early evening arrival (and there were eight in our party). We started with the shrimp and lobster dip, which was great. One end of the dip was a little extra done, but I actually liked it that way. I skipped on the salad and opted for the shrimp and lobster chowder. It wasn't spectacular, but it was good. It wasn't real warm (at least all the way through) when I received it. I'm not talking cold, but just not hot. I ordered the Outlaw Ribeye and was thoroughly pleased with the steak. Since it was a ribeye, there was some fat to maneuver around but the flavor was great. I ordered it medium-rare, and it was nearly spot on. If anything, it may have been slightly more toward medium. The server kept our glasses full and quickly took any dishes out of our way when we were done with them. The only drawback that comes to mind was our seating location. It would have been fine, but one of the servers' "stations" was right behind me, so it would sometimes get noisy when they were retrieving or stowing items.

• Visited March 2013