“Dressed up version of a casual steakhouse”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #49 of 126 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Texas
“Dressed up version of a casual steakhouse”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We ordered the Porterhouse for two, which was huge. The problem is that the steak was way overcooked. We asked for medium and it came out well done. We did wait a terribly long time and most of the prices were a little on the higher side for this type of restaurant. The atmosphere was good, probably because it wasn't crowded. We may give this place another try, but I wouldn't recommend it based on this visit.

• Visited November 2012

“horrible service”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Great atmosphere but that is it.good came our cold and my wifes came 15 minutes later. She ordered medium well and it came out rare. Also there was a big piece of plastic in her food.sent it back and waited another20 minutes and I had to call the manager and they made us wait another 15 minutes. Then the manager started making excuses and said that they had not started my wifes meal and wanted us to wait. Needless to say we left.
DO NOT EAT HERE...SERVICE IS HORRIBLE.

“Good new restaurant in Elizabethtown, Ky.”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

My wife and I ate at the new Longhorns in Elizabethtown yesterday and were pleasantly surprised. At first service was tentative as there was some mix up concerning our server. Then they brought out their specialty warm rye bread. It was great. I had the sirloin steak and my wife had the chicken portobello. We both had the baked sweet potato and a salad. Everything tasted great. My steak was juicy (mostly). The sweet potato was larger than most. The salad was very good. The ambiance was great as I looked around the restaurant. We had a great dining experience. The staff was very friendly. If I could identify any drawback it would be the way tips are handled. Credit card tips are recorded for taxation at the end of the year. Knowing that, we left a cash tip.

• Visited August 2012