“Great Food! Friendly & Fast Service! All around GREAT Place”
Review of 2B Thai

2B Thai
Ranked #3 of 126 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: Thai
Brandenburg, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food! Friendly & Fast Service! All around GREAT Place”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I would highly recommend this resturant to my friends and family. I recently went to eat here with my boss and I do not have one single complaint about the palce. The employees are very friendly and treat you just like family and the food taste amazing and gets to you in a timely manner. VERY IMPRESSED!!!! I will be going here again for sure.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank 838Lele

Rineyville, Kentucky
“Spice it up here!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

The food here is amazing. I have grown accustomed to the heat of this food and now order the Thai Hot (spice leve 5). My husband and I love going because it's a quaint, small, intimate setting with awesome food. It's the only place locally to get food with a kick! To me, it's better than the Thai restaurants in Louisville as well. Simply amazing food!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Callie G
Huntington, West Virginia
“Surprising Discovery of Asian Cuisine”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

We chose this restaurant because we were hungry and did not want typical roadside fare. The night neon lighting can be somewhat overwhelmingly orange. Its interior is clean but not as ornate as other Thai restaurants in big cities.

It is a 2 years old restaurant. Its service was friendly and attentive. We ordered mussels hot pot, green curry with tofu and pad kee Mao drunken noodle. Mussels hot pot was flavorful, but we wish there would be more than five mussels in the pot and bread could be served to soak up the remaining tastey broth. Green curry with tofu was recommended by the hostess, but it was not easy to tell if it was green, red or yellow curry when the neon light was so darn orange. We asked for Thai spicy for both entrees and it was adequately spiced. However, the drunken noodle was too salty and greasy. We joked about it and thought we would not need to pre for the rest of our lives due to human physiological response to sodium- increased water retention when sodium level is high in extracellular space.

Not sure if we will visit it again, but who knows?! We may drive through Elizabethtown, KY again when we are hungry and do not want typical roadside fare. Their warm hospitality may be worth another future visit!!

1 Thank yipaoc
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Dinner in E'Town”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Small, cozy Thai restaurant in Elizabethtown Ky. Very friendly staff. Never had Thai food before so basis to rate against other Thai places. Very fast service. Pretty extensive menu. Was doing a brisk takeout business on a Tuesday night. Many folks appeared to be regulars.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Toby H
Louisville, KY
“Wonderful surprise!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We stop in E-town freq on trips south from Louisville and we finally decided to try Thai here. Mussels Hot Pot was wonderful to the last drop! My Pad Thai and my husband's Green Curry with Tofu were both excellent. Service also perfect and owners were very friendly. Next time we will ask for hot instead of medium.

• Visited August 2013