“Used to be a regular....no more.”
Review of 2B Thai

2B Thai
Ranked #4 of 128 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: Thai
“Used to be a regular....no more.”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

The past 3 times they have shorted us on the food.
Portion sizes are now tiny, food orders wrong, and the quality has suffered significantly.
We used to be a fan....not any more, 3 strikes and you're out.
We'll go somewhere else.

• Visited July 2013

Phoenix, AZ
“Amazing food, great service.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Great service, absolutely the best duck I have ever had. It is called crispy duck on the menu. It was crispy, delicate flavor, little fat and cooked to perfection.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank azb
“I live in Etown and love this place!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I eat here once a month at least. Owners are very sweet. Food is great & reasonably priced.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Christylc
Kentucky, USA
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Tasty lunch stop with a great spicy fried rice offering. The portions were enough for later and the spice wasn't over bearing. Our server and hostess were very friendly and helpful with suggestions. They made our visit even more enjoyable. I will definitely be back and be more adventuresome next time. Wonderfully tasty!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank OTravelingTraveler
Forest Hills, NY
“Big disappointment (based on reviews here)”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

It was nice to have this place as an option. However, the food is fairly plain. I read the reviews and thought I was in for a treat, but was met with a cup of soup which had broken up ramen noodles in it. This soup was neither good, nor Thai. I asked specifically for “Thailand style” pad thai because reviewers said they would make it “better” if asked that way. The owner smiled and said “Thailand style, no problem. Good choice sir”. My meal was neither Thailand style or a good choice. I kindly asked about the restaurant’s history and was told that they tried to make it in Englewood, NJ (one of the richest zip codes in the US) and that it was too hard so they came to Elizabethtown. The space is comfortable and the place is clearly popular and the prices are VERY reasonable for copious amounts of food. That being said, I don’t plan on coming back. If you have experienced halfway decent Thai in any major city in the US, scale back your expectations and you might enjoy your meal here, maybe.

• Visited April 2013