“Excellent Food!”

Cuisines: Thai
fayetteville
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I have lived in E- town for about 2 years and this is our favorite restaurant. The service and food is always excellent. They always remember us when we go in to eat and are always so friendly!

Louisville, Kentucky
“2B Thai 2 Good To Miss”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I got to admit... I am a little biased in my review... This restaurant is a newer addition to the Elizabethtown area, but the family that runs it has been a long time in business cooking great Thai dishes in Louisville for years. I would not miss a chance to eat at their place for anything when I have a craven for good Thai meals.

Service here is always friendly... The owners make the food and they make it authentic, with a few minor modifications for the american tastebuds. We always order curry here... Some of the best I have ever had, and I have tried alot of thai places and never found anything to compare. Everything is made fresh and to order, and arrives quickly. I have had other dishes here too, and the rank up there also. Be sure to always use the 1-5 rating on the heat scale if you have a timid stomach. Hot can be really hot if you like.

The menu is large enough to give enough variety for anyone's taste. SEating is abundant in this restaurant with an expanded dining area. I would recommend tea or water over a soda, as they don't have fountain sodas.

Always good, will be back as often as I can.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Briansc
Dayton, Ohio
“Authentic, and damn good”
Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

i had the opportunity to meet the owner and the entire staff since they all fawned over my two cute daughters. Everybody is actually Thai. Everything we ate was delicious. The food came out quickly so I was a bit skeptical initially, but everything tasted fresh and was prepared with the perfect amount of spice. I will definitely add this place to my rotation!

Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Best Thai food”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The best Thai food within a hundred miles. They shop daily and prepare on order. Having lived in Thailand and can say it is just as I remember the taste and spices used. Not just an oriental based menu, but actual Thai dishes. Great Service...we eat there once a week because it is so good.

Visited April 2012
Elizabethtown, KY
“Excellent Thai”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

One would not typcially expect such high quality Thai food in the humble little town of Elizabethtown, but man oh man, if you have a hankerin' for Thai, this is the place. The resturant is very clean and modern. It is decorated with Ikea type furniture and has recently been expanded so there is enough seating. The service was excellent, the staff was very attentive. We had the curry which was very good and had a the right amount of heat. They have a scale of 1-5 of heat so beware that a 5 would be mind numbing hot. The only thing I didn't like is that they serve cans of coke and charge 1.50 for the can. I like to have a couple of refills so this was a little disappointing. If you like Thai food you will find this place a little treasure here in E-town. If you have never tried Thai food then go and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited February 2012