We, too, stayed at this hotel for a week-long baseball tournament with 11 families for a total of 40 people. There were also 2 other teams staying at the hotel. The rooms are a little run down, but were clean, the beds comfortable, and the daily breakfast was well made and well stocked. We were concerned with so many people that food would be scarce, but the staff made sure everyone had what they needed each morning without fail. Also coffee was available in the lobby 24 hours a day, and it was always fresh.
The pool was clean, large, and accommodating with lots of tables and chairs, the grills were cleaned daily after nightly use, and the ping pong table and baggo boards were a great addition for anyone staying long term.
The best thing about this hotel, though, is the staff. We were on a first name basis with Connie, Jamie, and Kim. They were pleasant, happy, and willing to work with us for whatever we needed. Our families felt like treasured guests the entire week. During the tornado crisis Kim handled herself like a true professional and kept everyone safe and calm.
We would definitely recommend this location to anyone, and if we go back to Elizabethtown next year for the tournament we will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests of this Elizabethtown, KY hotel are invited to enjoy various amenities, like free hot breakfast, a free newspaper, free local calls and free coffee. This pet-friendly hotel also has a seasonal outdoor pool. Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms and access to copy and fax services. All spacious guest rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television with free HBO on 32-inch high-definition televisions. Suites also come with sofa sleepers. For that special occasion, be sure to ask about the luxurious jacuzzi suites. King rooms feature large work desks and recliners. Large outdoor courtyard, seasonal pool, and outdoor grills available for guests use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Elizabethtown Hotel Elizabethtown
- Elizabethtown Comfort Inn