“ROTC graduation”

Cheddar's
Ranked #6 of 130 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Food was good, restaurant clean, waiter was on point, price was reasonable. We didn't have a long wait, was seated as soon as we walked in.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here many times many occasions always happy this time i tried the new mac and cheese as side dish was excellant choice

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Was in town for a baseball tournament and stopped here for an early dinner. It was a beautiful day so we decided to eat outside on the patio. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly. Wish we would have gotten her name. All we know is that she has another job at Yum Center in Louisville. Ordered the chips & queso for our appetizer which was very good. My mother in law and I ordered the chicken quesadillia and the portion was more than enough! Husband and 3 sons all ordered the chicken tenders and they were very satisfied as well.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

My wife and I went to Cheddar's Restaurant for lunch. We have been there a few time before with good experiences. This time we were escorted to the back area next to Kohl's, which puts us out of site from servers and managers. Right off the bat we were given a different server that the one that took our drink order, saying this area was busy and that this server didn't have as many. We said that was "OK" as long as we got served. She took our order of onion rings, salad, and the Sampler Triple Treat. We said we wanted to share the triple sampler. We got our drinks: an iced tea and coffee and water. When the server brought the coffee and water, she didn't offer cream. It was an extra long time for the onion rings and sampler which were both appetizers to get out table. By that time, the food was not hot, we needed a refill of both coffee and iced tea and didn't bring the extra plate for us to share. We waited 10 minutes. I went looking for her, when some other servers asked if I needed help. I said I needed a refill on coffee and an extra plate and would like to see a manager. The server came to the table asking if we needed anything. I again told her she said she would bring me another plate and needed refills. I went back to my seat. 10 minutes later, no one came. I got up again toward to front of the restaurant and asked for a manager. It took a while for them to find him. When I explained that we were not being served properly, he asked what I needed and that he would take care of us. He did come to our table. By that time the server had refilled my coffee and tea and brought the plate. The manager asked if we needed anything else. I said cream for the coffee. He brought it himself and apologized for the disappointing service. He checked on us again a few minutes later. Finally, he came to the table with the dinner tab and said was sorry for the service again and he took off 50% from the tab. That wasn't what we were after. We just wanted good food and good service. Our server came and asked if we needed anything else and took our bill and the money--we still gave a 10% tip though it wasn't deserved. We left disappointed.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Went to Cheddar's after a late morning event at Freeman Lake.

Got there right after 11 and before the lunch crowd it. With it being fairly warm, decided to eat outside. So was another family.

Wish the waterfall was running, but it was still pleasant.

Server was great. Didn't need to read back our order. Brought us extra drinks. Asked if we wanted go cups. Even had the ketchup for my fries without being asked.

Ate for two for $20, so a good deal. I had somewhere else to be, but was able to get in, out, eat, spend time with wife and enjoy a sunny afternoon in less than an hour.

4  Thank cksportsfan