“Good southern catfish with all the trimmings.”

Willow Pond Catfish Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Eddyville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Enjoyed their catfish and other fish offerings. It's nice they offer various sized meals: 1, 2, or 3 pc platters. They also offer other meal choices. The fried catfish was lightly crisply breaded and not greasy. The waitress suggested the fried catfish with cajun seasoning...excellent. The hushpuppies and white beans are very good. Sweet tea was perfectly brewed and sweetened. Waitress kept our large glasses filled without fail. The only item we didn't care for as much was the green beans. Got dessert to go...everyone loved the peanut butter pie and blackberry cobbler! Nice family restaurant....casual and enjoyable.

There are newer reviews for Willow Pond Catfish Restaurant

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Catfish was excellent. Sides were okay. Would go back again. The fish fillets were very large and it was very filling for the 3 piece order that I had. White beans needed some seasoning. Slaw was very sweet, almost too sweet.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Came in for my birthday had the frog legs and they were the biggest and bestest yes bestest I've ever had the fish is always great tons of hush puppies and try the bean relish

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Consistently good place for catfish and all the fixin's. I like the fried and grilled, but I haven't tried the blackened. My hubby was happy with the grilled cod he had tonight. My family likes the mayo slaw (excluding me, I'm not much on slaw). The only thing we've found we don't like is their green beans! Too much sugar for our taste.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Lots of selections at this restaurant, and hush puppies and white beans with every order. We were pleasantly surprised to find some healthy options like grilled tilapia and steamed vegetables.

We would definitely recommend this restaurant if you're in the area.