“okay”

Cuisines: American
Kuttawa
“okay”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

the food here is okay....some say great. bottom line, I think it is over priced. we got take out for two and it was $24 bucks! we could have gone to whalers catch in paducah for that money. If you are around eddyville or someplace rural, I would certainly go before the bluegrass diner

Visited December 2011

Hopkinsville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not good”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The one in Aurora is not good at all, doesnt even taste authentic like it once did. The fish was greasy each 3 times I ate there and fries cold and hushpuppies cold adn over cooked each time. I miss the Sue and Charlies that used to be there.

Visited August 2012
Iuka, IL
“Good food, Great service”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Fast friendly service. Catfish and frog legs were fantastic. When they say sweet tea they mean sweet! Didn't feel like waiting for 1-1/2 hours to eat at Patti's so we tried this place for the first time. Very glad we did. I think we found a new place to eat while visiting Grand Rivers.

Visited July 2012
Arlington Heights, IL
“A great find”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I will always go to Willow Pond in Eddyville, Ky. There is a large selection of foods to choose from. I've never had anything bad there. Great prices and good service. At the few times we've had to wait to be seated, its never for long. I can't wait for our next trip.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Theresa G
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“It's about the fish”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Eddyville is on the east side of Barkley Lake not too far off the highway. For our family this is a must when we are in the area. This is good food served with southern hospitality at a fair price.

• Visited May 2012