“Poor Poor Customer Service”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Eddyville
Marion, Kentucky
“Poor Poor Customer Service”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Ordered 2 smoothies, got 1 right and the other one looked awful. the manager didn't even know what it was. tried 2 just get money back, pull up and wait, finally had to go in. this is
not the first time something like this has happened. there was 3 people standing at the
window with back to us. poor service & management!!!!!!!

• Visited July 2013

Merrill, Wisconsin
“Always predictable”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Easy in and easy out. Quick service for our favorite sandwiches...the angus mushroom and Swiss. A busy time of day did not slow down efficient service.

Visited March 2013
Fredonia, Kentucky
“average fast food!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

wait staff were slow and disinterested, food was average but did like the dollar drink . the salad was not very fresh and not many dressings to choose from.

Visited September 2012
Benton KY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I'v not experienced the best service from this McDonalds in the past, but when it's late in the evening and you are hungry, you take a collective sigh and brave the drive through. I asked for salt in my bag. They failed to put it there. Evidently my server was having a very bad evening. When I went to get the salt I had to tap on the window due to the lobby being closed. It was shortly after 10 pm. Someone came to the door. I asked for salt. The worker went to get it. I overheard my server say "all this for F*****G salt. Wow. I was stunned. Very glad no children were around. What a horrible attitude. I think from now on......I'll deal with the hunger. My advice... go to Hardees acrosse the street or drive just a few miles down the road.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank charles121562
Madisonville, Kentucky
“yuck....”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Don't get me wrong I like Mcdonalds food as a norm but when we were at the lake my husband and I decided to go to Mcdonalds and grab a burger for lunch. BOY OH BOY what a mistake the burger was cold so cold the cheese would not melt and the fries had a ton of salt on them. So we decided from now on we would stick to going only to the one in Madisonville that is awesome...

Visited September 2011