My wife and I booked Mariaville B&B for a three-day tour of the local caves. We were delighted by the house's relaxed atmosphere and the laid-back host. We took full advantage of the kayaks & enjoyed a hike to the beaver dam and a jog around the lake. The breakfasts were copious and well done, the sun porch is our favorite place to enjoy them.
The bed was good, the room was spotless and tastefully decorated, and Rick, the innkeep, was unflaggingly nice and helpful. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mariaville Lake B&B is not just lodging-it's an experience! Stay in a federal home with five unique guest rooms, all with queen beds, private bath and view of the lake. Your innkeepers are professional, fun, and funky. Breakfast is fresh, local, and yummy. Most of the rooms have hardwood floors and original moldings. There are two marble fireplaces. The Lakeview and Vineyard Room are located in the oldest part of the house and open with skeleton keys. The Colonial Room occupies the former upstairs porch and the The Suite has a living room with morning bar, bedroom, and full bath. Why stay in town when you can stay at the lake? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Mariaville Lake Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariaville Lake Bed And Breakfast
- Mariaville Lake Hotel Duanesburg