“Great home cooked food...”
Review of Country Grill - CLOSED

Country Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Chatham
“Great home cooked food...”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Went here for dinner when staying at the Comfort Inn. We had the open face hot turkey, and Icelandic cod- both with real mashed potatoes. The fresh made rolls were tasty. There's a real variety in their menu..all at reasonable prices.

Toronto, Canada
“Complimentary”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Food is not bad, just the way they serve. Need to drill on "customer service". Connected with Hampton Inn to serve breakfast should bring business and conveinence.

Visited March 2014
Canton
“Great Home Cooking--A Secret No More”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I found ourselves in Dry Ridge because rooms were booked in the Lexington/Georgetown area due to basketball, etc. Our front desk personnel recommended Country Grill for dinner. We were apprehensive but went with his suggestion--thank goodness! Friday is all-you-can-eat whitefish that my husband said was perfectly cooked. My pecan chicken salad was great, as were the rolls--homemade I think. Sweet potato fries and carmel sauce--new to me--were amazing. If only we had room left for the homemade cobbler (cherry, peach or blackberry tonight)--darn! We will write down this exit for the future and email everyone we know who loves to know about a good place to eat other than chain restaurant freeway food. A couple eating next to us ordered chicken and dumplings and chicken dinner and they were also in love with their food choices. On top of great food, the staff were so appreciative of our being there and so friendly. I'm so happy to celebrate a little known but great place to eat. Sorry locals, but we'll invade your territory again soon!

• Visited March 2014
Dry Ridge, Kentucky
“Good food at a good price”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Always have good food for AA reasonable price.Tuesday fried chicken nite is great. 1/4 chicken dinner for $9.- hard to beat!!

• Visited December 2013
flint
“home cooking”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Great meal. Home cooking for sure. I had the chicken special was wonderful. My husband had the steak and was big and good. Wait staff is very nice loss of tv screens all around the restaurant. We'll be back