“Decent mexican food.”

Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Dry Ridge
London, Canada
“Decent mexican food.”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Walking distance from the hampton inn right off I75. Free salsa and chips are very tasty and fresh. Guacamole is excellent. Sides of mexican rice and beans very disappointing. The main courses were excellent. Service was superb and staff were very nice to our 3 little girls and not bothered at all by their noise. Great serving size and really good prices.

• Visited August 2014

Chicago, IL
“Authentic cuisine, vegetarian friendly, great prices”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Was so happy to have a menu with shrimp and tilapia options. Dinner, with 2 drinks was under $25 each including gratuity. The waiter Roberto was so friendly and helpful that we wanted to bring him home.

Indiana
“I cannot believe how good this place was ”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

This place has some of best guacamole I have ever had. No lie. Salsa was good too. I went with the shrimp fajita, and asked for no tortillas, no dairy and no beans and the server got it right first time. Kids eat free on Sundays!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Very good burritos and enchiladas, yummy!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Right next door to the Hampton Inn at the Dry Ridge KY I-75 exit, a walk of just a couple hundred feet from the hotel front door.

Burritos and enchiladas were the best, good rice, and fresh tenderly-crisp hot chips were served with slightly spicy salsa. This was a nice treat after a long day's drive. The menu is huge, with many many Mexican choices, plus fish, steaks, pork chops, salads, and many drink choices --- for a "dry" county that is. Beer is served, but no hard liquor. It's a Pepsi place, not Coca Cola, but they taste the same to me.

I'll stop here again when traveling the expressway.

• Visited June 2014
Michigan
“Fantastic but request no cilantro”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We stayed nearby and based on customer reviews decided to give the restaurant a try. Oh my gosh! My son, who never eats mexican, ate 2 cheese quesidallias plus rice! My husband had the grande burrito (chimichanga?) and couldn't believe how good it was. I had 2 tacos knowing I would have to eat the others' left overs. Well, we brought left overs home. The food was fantastic, we requested absolutely no cilantro and only got a litle in our salsa but we could still eat it. The family was friendly and funny. The owner kept saying cilantro is good for you! Well, ok, not us. He obliged. Go-it's good, not pricey, and friendly!

Visited May 2014