Hampton Inn Dry Ridge
$59
$93
Quality Inn(Dry Ridge)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscreation museumroom was cleannice place to staycracker barrelindoor poolwould stay here againeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastwonderful staynice breakfaststaff was friendlystayed nightsair conditionerthe breakfast areafresh fruitoatmealconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

We just needed a quick atop to sleep so we didn't care about the renovations mentioned on an April review.

The walls and floors in this hotel seemed paper thin. We could hear banging and stomping all night. Rooms on our floor were still under renovation. Floor smelled like cigarette smoke. Side door downstairs wasnpropped open at ten pm for workers. Didn't realize that would be the case so late at night.

Even without renovations I think I'd avoid this hitel if you're a light sleeper.

Kitchen is still under renovation so we were given $5 per person in McDonald's gift cards.

Our room was clean. So we got the sleep we stopped for even if it was interrupted with some noise.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We arrived with no prior knowledge that the hotel was under serious refurbishment!

Not just one floor but every floor was under some sort of refurbishment.

Our room was fine, everything was great in there (as it was all new!)

No warm breakfasts were served but local restaurant vouchers were given out instead.

Hotel was fine wished they'd told us in advance of the construction site we paid for

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I have used this place a couple of times and I generally like it - but this year has been a disaster.
In December 2013 I made reservation, but did not end up staying at the location.
OK - so the credit card transaction had already taken place and I was not getting money back.
Surprise Surprise - this place decided to charge me again.
Somehow Hilton can use by credit card info and then open it up so that the local place can access my credit information.
After two months I did get a refund, but now, in May, they have charged me again - like they want that money back.
I have contacted my credit card company to let them know that I will not be using that site again and not accept their charges.
The only other thing is to stop all Hilton transactions.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leesa B
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Stayed on 2nd floor during construction. 3rd floor was supposedly closed off. Heard running (like a child) above me and also a very loud BANG right above my room like a desk was turned over. Reported it in the AM as I didn't want to cause any issues and was advised that this is common but floor above is not open...Ghosts! Also, non smoking room smelled like it used to be a smoking room.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Hotel under renovation so certain items such as breakfast could not be arranged. Carpets and walls thru lobby where not up to standard again due to renovations. Room and service otherwise ok. Why do you need 200 characters to complete survey.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family