“Great place to stay!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Everly Blu Inn

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Vickibeth...
Cabot, PA
“Huge Disappointment”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in July 2018

I feel like we stayed at a totally different home than the reviews we read. We were greeted as we opened the door to dirt flying all over the floor. The floor was filthy. Candy wrapper, plastic ziploc bag, etc. just laying on the floor! We don't wear shoes in our home and we expected the same from a rental that was reviewed as super clean! Instead I had to constantly keep my 6mo and 2year old off the floor and make the toddler wear shoes constantly which she didn't like. The counter had DRIED FOOD on it. I was so grossed out. I travel with cleaners so I went through the house and cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen as well as washing all the dishes while my husband found a broom and swept the floors. Not what we wanted to do after driving over 6 hours with two kids two and under. I was extremely unhappy. Called the number provided and left a voicemail late afternoon. It was July 4th, but I didn't receive a call until the following day. As other reviews stated, Brittany was very nice and apologized for the state of the house, but it didn't change the fact that we felt so uncomfortable and dirty the entire time. When something as obvious as the floor isn't clean, it makes you wonder if the sheets are clean? are the dishes clean? Was anything cleaned? We would never stay here again or recommend it to any of our friends who are traveling to the area in the future (which is a bummer, too, because we know people going to the Ark this summer.) Other issues included: the largest cobweb my husband or parents or I had ever seen IN OUR LIVES right by the front door window. No way something so large could develop over a short time. I don't know how you could miss that when you were cleaning unless you just stared at the floor, which doesn't seem likely given the state of the floor. A spider sack on the silk flowers in the dining room (ew!!!), only 4 towels, 4 washclothes, one handtowel in each bathroom for 4 adults, 2 kids for 2 days, Not even close to enough especially since it was super hot and humid the days we were there and reusing a gross towel wasn't an option (we did receive more towels when I called about the floor and lack of towels), finally the AC didn't keep up. I'm talking not even close. It was very warm (91) the days we were there, but the downstairs of the home couldn't get below 76 (which is quite warm if you are moving around at all) and the upstairs--oh my--was so hot. It was difficult to sleep. For the summer months, they really need to get window units in the bedrooms. Again, we'd never stay here again. It was a very unpleasant stay. They offered some money back because of the issues, who knows if we will ever see that. Finally, I do want to give some things that were okay with the house even though we wouldn't stay again...shower pressure was great, bed was comfortable if I could stop thinking about it being potentially dirty, and the little pond out back was really nice to walk around with the kids. Also, the decor/updates are really nice. Loved the "feel" of the house, very relaxing, just so wish it had been clean. Location off of main highway was also good with a Walmart and several restaurants within walking distance. I usually am so pleased with rental homes because I read a lot of reviews, but we really struck out on this one. We were very glad to leave!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Marjie S
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed April 26, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We had a great stay here. Brittany was really helpful. The cottage is very clean & cute. We would recommend staying here to others.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Mr &mrs”
Reviewed November 2, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

Neat and clean home so glad we had the comfort of a real home. Only concern was the lack of privacy due to no shades windows. So close to the road some kind of window curtain is needed. Enjoyed our stay. Thanks.

Robert S
“cute cottage”
Reviewed October 2, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

very clean, nicely decorated, close to Noah's Ark Encounter. a comfortable home to relax in. has a nice pond and walking path behind the house

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Barbara J...
“Clean & comfortable.”
Reviewed September 27, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Pretty cottage house. Close to The Ark Encounter. Plenty of room. Well equipped kitchen. Would stay again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing