Suly Vegetarian Resort & Spa
$242
$178
Agoda.com
Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas & Spa(Peliatan)(Great Value!)
$74
$61
$23
$22
Orbitz.com
Biyukukung Suites and Spa(Ubud)(Great Value!)
$38
$29
$28
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrice fieldsbalinese dancepublic areasbabi gulingsuckling pigair conpeaceful placeubud centrestandard roomindonesian breakfastevery afternoonmin drivebusy roadnice breakfastrelaxing staypeace and quietvisit ubud
Reviewed January 27, 2013

So, we were making an annual meeting of our organization called GAFATAR on this hotel, and that was GREAT ! :D. we thought that this was just a common hotel, but it wasnt they are proessional, charming, and cant wait to have a chance to be there again..We only want to say, thank you for all your service, the best we've ever had !! :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Andi Anugrah W
Benedict L, Director of Sales at Suly Vegetarian Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you very much for your nice comment. This will serve as an inspiration for us to strive harder to give our guest the best we can to serve them. Looking forward to see you again at Suly!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I loved the welcome drinks, papaya juice, nice. Hotel run by students who stay n study there, they have great attitude n try their best. Lovely shuttle service bring you to town. Next to it the babi tatoo restaurant was the best meals i had in bali.

Room Tip: Rooms with paddi field is nice
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Desmond S
sulyresort, Manager at Suly Vegetarian Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Yes there could be a lot of ways one can enjoy his or her surroundings, even the food at the adjoining establishments! Hahaha! that’s positive thinking. Thank you very much to both of you for your kind comments. Please do come back but next time together with your friends so they also feel the nice experience at Suly Resort.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I was met with smiles from staff and a welcome drink and felt at ease immediately. The Property houses accommodation blocks for the polite and friendly students who study hospitality at the school. Trainees and graduates go about their daily routines happily and with little irritation to guests. The tutoring staff occupy another Old Balinese style building. A few new buildings seem to blend in with the style of the old buildings.
Suly supplies all of your needs and extra requirements with a minimum of fuss. Yoga, Classes in Batik and beautiful meals are offered as is a transfer service to Ubud Centre Museums, Temples and Arts as well as Cafe's and Markets.
By arrangement you can travel to other amusements from Suly. Options include Elephants, Monkeys, Cycling, Trekking, Shopping in Denpasar and the beaches. Testing locally made tea, coffee and chocolate is a wonderful choice and a pleasant short drive. The staff could not do enough for me and I enjoyed learning a little more Indonesian and having a massage, pedicure and manicure. It was a wonderful few days in Suly Paradise.

Room Tip: My room on the second floor overlooked the vegetable garden. Other vistas may be preferred by other guests.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

We are so grateful with all those wonderful words for the awesome places you can visit in Bali while enjoying your stay at SULY RESORT.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

With so many questions hanging on my mind a week before the holiday vacation, I'd thought of spending a day or two alone in a peaceful place where I could lend ears to myself.

I had definitely found the right place!

Recommended by a dear friend, I booked at Suly Resort about two weeks ago for my solo expedition. Upon the arrival, I was really entertained with such simplicity, yet respectful and accommodating assistance of the Front Office personnel. The staff were really responsible enough to cater my needs along the way. I was more amazed with the potential of the fortunate students who were given the chance to learn more of the Balinese culture. With their wit and ambitions, I could sense that these kids would really be successful in the future. I was even more amazed when I found out that they speak English better than my students in the English Course. :-) <<<How I wished I could share some of my knowledge to these learners on my vacant time. >>>

I only had a half day tour in Ubud Center, yet I found it satisfying enough to see what I want to see in that place. (Thanks for the free shuttle bus :-)) At the evening of January 31, 2012, Suly presented a cultural show which had completed my day for I was really dreaming to witness a Balinese dance. I was impressed with the skills of the students, and much more with the people who, in one way or another, had taught these students to become better individuals. The activities that they conducted to welcome the year 2013 was really well- planned.

The room is clean and has complete facilities. The food is good enough. The housekeeping is responsible enough to attend to your needs (I knew this since I had complained about the aircon and they gave me a remarkable action on that). The environment is peaceful and is designed to show you the preserved traditions. If you're a culture- lover, you'll definitely love this area. Above all, what I really like in this place is the relaxing, homey ambiance that helped me build my own thoughts. :-)

Of course, no man is an island, right? My solo expedition had been more colorful because of the friendly and very accommodating management of the Sales and Marketing Director, Mr. Benedict Lego, General Manager Putu Sudirta, IT Manager Roberto Licardo,Jr., and the rest of the staff of Suly Resort Yoga and Spa. Thanks for the experience, guys! See you again soon. :-)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The front desk staff was friendly enough, but the breakfasts were atrocious in terms of hygiene. We understand it is a tropical setting and perhaps other guests want as natural a setting as possible when they dine, but when flies are everywhere with nothing being done to stop this problem, then a line must be drawn. Furthermore, the bathroom was small and mildew was in the shower.

• Stayed: December 2012
sulyresort, Manager at Suly Vegetarian Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Suly Resort, Yoga and Spa would like to express our gratitude for taking the time to post your constructive comments at trip advisory. Yes our place is a ten minute away from the center which makes Suly so peaceful from the noise of the commercial business district. Free shuttle car at designated hour and place, plus the availability of motorcycle and vehicles for rent, hopefully will compensate for the ten minute drive to the center. The presence of mildew in the shower and flies in the dining area will immediately be addressed by our department heads. We are very happy about the things you shared with us; rest assured they won’t be there anymore when you stay again at Suly Resort.