I stayed at Bebek Teepi Sawah as part of an 18 people group. We all loved the place, the calm and serene atomsphere.. the quiet villas... it was just what we wanted - a great getaway! The rooms were clean, we had a nice view from the balcony... Just be careful of the lizards! ;)
One thing though - while the room service menu was decent in terms of the food selection for vegetarians, I didn't quite like the vegetarian food served at the restaurant. I believe the non-vegetarian selection was good though. in all, a good and pleasant, stay. would definitely visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas is located south east of ubud, about 2 km to the citi center, and 27 km from the international Denpasar Ngurah Rai Airport.25 units exclusive luxury villas, mix design of traditional with modern touch facing to the rice field and beautiful tropical garden view.Free shuttle service to ubud citi center at anytime from 9am until 10pm, provide you with 2 public big swimming pool, arts gallery, spa, and the most famous restaurant of Bebek Tepi Sawah Restaurant and the Crispy Duck menu ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tepi Sawah Villas And Spa
- Tepi Sawah Villas Hotel Ubud
- Tepi Sawah Hotel
- Tepi Sawah Resort