My family and I have decided to spend our latest holiday closer to Ubud in Bali. We wanted to explore the Mount Batur and do a day of cycling in the paddy fields. We choose Tepi Sawah Villas because we wanted to be outside of the center of Ubud.
The hotel is located at 10 minutes drive from Ubud and a shuttle bus, free of charge, will take you to the Center of Ubud and pick you up under your request from 9:00 am till 10:00pm. Around the hotel, it is not very interesting but knowing the shuttle service is available, it is not too important.
Our villa called “Bituan” was located on the second floor allowing us to over look the paddy fields. If you choose a first floor villa, it is surrounded by a wall providing you some privacy but you will not enjoy the beautiful view. The room was clean but a good layer of paint would have helped to look a bit better. The beds were very comfortable and we were able to sleep well.The hotel staff was very nice, polite and efficient.
The breakfasts were excellent and the menu offered a wide variety of choices. The pool was small, clean and beautiful. They were expanding during our stay building a new pool but the noise was kept at a minimal volume to not disturb the guests.
The gardens were peaceful and we had enjoyed two evening meals at the main restaurant. The food was excellent, the staff very kind and the atmosphere was extremely relaxing.
We were not disturbed by mosquitoes as the hotel pay good attention to provide insect repellent in the room, terrace and at the restaurant.
When we were there, the Spa was not opened and the only way you could get a massage was in your room.
Overall we enjoyed our stay at Tepi Sawah Villas and if you are looking at a mid-range hotel close to Ubud, this might be the one!
Mylene & family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas is located south east of ubud, about 2 km to the citi center, and 27 km from the international Denpasar Ngurah Rai Airport.25 units exclusive luxury villas, mix design of traditional with modern touch facing to the rice field and beautiful tropical garden view.Free shuttle service to ubud citi center at anytime from 9am until 10pm, provide you with 2 public big swimming pool, arts gallery, spa, and the most famous restaurant of Bebek Tepi Sawah Restaurant and the Crispy Duck menu ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tepi Sawah Villas Hotel Ubud
- Tepi Sawah Villas And Spa
- Tepi Sawah Hotel
- Tepi Sawah Resort