“simple”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 25, 2014

mostly simple food, but delicious! easy find the place, just less of view because just at front of main road. Over all, good for all service and tasty food.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Last day my friend and I worked until evening at 9.15 PM and tried to find a place for having meal. Going around Peliatan, we saw Warung Hana that was still opening. This was our first time to come here. The place was good; moreover when we chose the second floor, it was an awesome seat. The price of the menu is very achievable and when we tried the food: so yummy!!!
Very recommended and will come again. :-)

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This warung offers simple food, but it is very tasty. Try nasi campur, kwee tiao or ikan bakar. Perhaps you need to order a bit more to satisfy your hunger, but at the prices you pay here for decent and fresh food, who cares if you need a order more. Even children can have kentang goreng (french fries). Only downside: it's next to a busy road.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Yesterday i went there.. lunch with my husband.. the first i dont know about the food there, but when i go home after work there place always crowded i think.. so i try, we choose menu packages, rice, grilled ribs, little vegetable and ice tea. the food is good, the ribs easy to cut, i like the 'sambal'. we spend only 85K or 8,4$. cheap... :)

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I keep going back to this great place. Now I sit upstairs away from the kids play area, which is on the 1st floor.
Everything I've tried here is really good AND cheap. Chicken in an orange sauce; sweet and sour chicken; their Hana salad is wonderful; crispy shrimp is great; my wife loves their fish; and even their drinks are good. Give this place a try!

1  Thank BaliBruce