My partner and I stayed here in early October and found that there were ups and down with our stay. I have made a small list of pros and cons to help anyone thinking of staying here in the future:
- The grounds are well looked after
- Very close to the main Ubud city
- When we arrived and got to our bedroom, it had a very strong smell of mould
- We were so excited to get to our "Pool Villa" going from the images we saw on the website, but sadly the room looked nothing like what the internet had sold it to us as.
- Every time we went to spend time down at either of the 2 pools, there was no free sun beds or places to relax.
All in all, if you are looking for a quiet/ relaxing authentic place to stay, this may not be the choice for you, personally I felt it had more of a commercial feel to it and lacked any sort of special touch which resulted in us both barely staying at the hotel over those 6 days (really only were there to sleep).More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking