“Sayuri Healing Food, Ubud”

Sayuri Healing Food
Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Peliatan
Description: We serve predominantly raw-living food for its higher light & vibration to enhance our healing process, healthy rejuvenation & longevity in the physical, emotional & spiritual level. We also serves plant-based gluten-free, simple cooked food incorporating the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda, Chinese, Macrobiotic perspective. Raw Food Classes & Raw Chef Training, yoga & simply a space for creativity
Reviewed January 21, 2020

My husband and I had an extraordinary experience at this restaurant. Greeted by dozens of flip flops at the front door was quite interesting (no shoes policy inside) and then seated, cross legged on pillows was wonderful. So much to choose from and excellent service. We enjoyed the Pasta ala vita, and Caramel Dream Torte with drinks called "cleanse' and 'refresh'. Prices are excellent and may I dare say - inexpensive. The ambience was great and the place was packed. It was a super experience and recommended by our host at Villa Mahayoni. We will most definitely visit Sayuri again.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (503)

Reviewed January 21, 2020

Excellent and comfortable place with a relaxing atmosphere. Very tasty vegan raw food with excellent serving. But the price is slightly higher than in similar places. In any case, I recommend!

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Loved the atmosphere, lovely plants and seating. I enjoyed the Nacho Bowel and Caramel Pie and it was nice to peruse the shopping corner.

Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

I’m not vegan I eat meat but this place would make you reconsider your view on vegan food it definitely opened my eyes.
We’ve been here a couple of times and enjoyed it both times.
The food we had was delicious & very colourful a joy for the eyes as well as the tastebuds. The papaya “gravlax” is out of this world & the Yerba mate tea were my favourite.
Vegan or not definitely worth a try.

Reviewed December 22, 2019

Everything is just right here, but the food is out of this world - it's perfect; tastes brilliant, looks brilliant, excellent variety, dishes from all over the world, and best of all, completely cruelty-free. Oh, and also you FEEL great after eating. WOW!

Date of visit: December 2019