“OK place to stay.”

Quality Inn Danville
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Danville
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I will probably not stay at this hotel again. The room needed a very good cleaning. The carpet, breadspread, and chair had stains. The floor in the bathful needed a scrub. The location is good... just off the Bypass. The breakfast was great and the staff friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Tracy U, Manager at Quality Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased to note that you felt our location & breakfast were good and that our staff was friendly. Naturally, we are disappointed that you found our rooms lacking. This is an area we are passionate about and are working to improve on a daily basis. We have made some changes to the housekeeping team and would very much like the opportunity to speak with you offline. If you could contact Joe Hickmott our GM we would certainly appreciate it.

Again, we do appreciate your comments and hope to you will allow us the opportunity to make things right with your stay.

~Tracy

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I never stayed at a Quality Inn until a recent fishing tournament led our club to spend the night at the one in Danville, KY. The rooms were exceptionly nice and clean. The breakfast was a nice surprise as well and was a perfect place to meeting and eat before leaving to go fish Cedar Creek Lake for our tourney. The staff was nice and very accommodating to our needs like needing to plug up our boat to charge our batteries. The pool was nice too and was clean so we all hung out there after our first day of fishing and it was a refreshing way to relax after a day in the sun!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Tracy U, Manager at Quality Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you so much for the nice comments about our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope that if you come back for another tournament in our area, you will stay with us again.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I held my meeting at Quality Inn and the staff was great with helping me get everything setup prior to my guest arriving. My room was clean and comfortable. By no means the newest hotel in Danville, the staff was great and the hotel was well maintained.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thanks very much for your comments about the meeting you held at our hotel. We are glad that things went well for your group. We understand that there are a couple choices for meetings in Danville so we strive to provide clean, comfortable accommodations, with good service at reasonable rates. Thank you so much for choosing us this time and we hope you will think of us if you have a need in the area again.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Pleasantly surprised at this hotel. Wide hallways and bright, too. Room was clean as was bathroom. Comfy bed and pillows. Told the manager upon checkout that this was the nicest Quality Inn I had stayed in. Staff was friendly and helpful. Also, was quiet which is always a plus. If I am in the area again will stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Wow! Your comments really made our team feel great. We are so appreciative of your kind words. We agree - our beds are super comfy and we are proud to say that our team is one of friendliest in the area. Look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Danville.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I stayed here during my adventure with the World's Longest Yard Sale. From the time I checked in, until the time I checked out, it was a great experience. I was even given a "goodie bag" upon check-in, with great little snacks that I used in my yard sale trekking! The room was VERY clean, the staff was VERY friendly, and they were helpful in directing me on my way when I asked directions. For anyone doing the World's Longest Yard Sale, this motel is right along the route, and probably one of the most reasonably-priced ones that you'll find!!! Will DEFINITELY stay there again next year!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your review of the Quality Inn Danville. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear you think of us as a good location at a reasonable price. We hope to see you here on your next trip to our area.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was an average stay. The staff was pleasant the room was clean. I didn't find anything really bad or good about our stay here. All that was needed was a clean bed and shower and that is what we got. Would I go out of my way to come back... probably not

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Tracy U, Manager at Quality Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel and staff. We are sorry that we did not exceed your expectations as that is our goal! We want to share with you that we use our TripAdvisor reviews as a training tool and will definitely be sharing your comments with our entire team. Again, we apologize for this situation. We hope that you will give us another chance if you travel to the Danville area again.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I would definitely stay here again. Knowledgeable staff when I inquired about the area. Clean, comfortable room. Breakfast was good and the cookies at night were great too. I have stayed at others in the area, but the Quality Inn was the best. Looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thanks so much for your kind words. We are glad to be your hotel of choice in the Danville market. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Comfort Suites
#1 of 6 in Danville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Danville
Baymont Inn and Suites Harrodsburg
Holiday Inn Express Nicholasville

Been to Quality Inn Danville? Share your experiences!