“VERY nice place to stay!”

Quality Inn Danville
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Danville
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I stayed here during my adventure with the World's Longest Yard Sale. From the time I checked in, until the time I checked out, it was a great experience. I was even given a "goodie bag" upon check-in, with great little snacks that I used in my yard sale trekking! The room was VERY clean, the staff was VERY friendly, and they were helpful in directing me on my way when I asked directions. For anyone doing the World's Longest Yard Sale, this motel is right along the route, and probably one of the most reasonably-priced ones that you'll find!!! Will DEFINITELY stay there again next year!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Tracy U, Manager at Quality Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Quality Inn Danville. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear you think of us as a good location at a reasonable price. We hope to see you here on your next trip to our area.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was an average stay. The staff was pleasant the room was clean. I didn't find anything really bad or good about our stay here. All that was needed was a clean bed and shower and that is what we got. Would I go out of my way to come back... probably not

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Tracy U, Manager at Quality Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel and staff. We are sorry that we did not exceed your expectations as that is our goal! We want to share with you that we use our TripAdvisor reviews as a training tool and will definitely be sharing your comments with our entire team. Again, we apologize for this situation. We hope that you will give us another chance if you travel to the Danville area again.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I would definitely stay here again. Knowledgeable staff when I inquired about the area. Clean, comfortable room. Breakfast was good and the cookies at night were great too. I have stayed at others in the area, but the Quality Inn was the best. Looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thanks so much for your kind words. We are glad to be your hotel of choice in the Danville market. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Chose this hotel for the price. We visited on June 1st, pool wasn't open but it looks nice. The interior was very clean, beds were comfy and the employees were quick at check in and check out and very helpful. I would definitely stay here again and definitely recommend it. Breakfast in morning was very nice as well - large variety to pick from. A+

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Tracy U, Manager at Quality Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Quality Inn Danville. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear you think of us as a good location at a reasonable price. We're sorry that we didn't have our pool open yet, however it should be open later this week. Look forward to seeing you here on your next trip into the area!

Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed April 27th. Upon checking in, David, the person running the front desk gave me a bag with bottled water, Cheetos, and microwave popcorn. We discovered that there is no elevator in this hotel, which was kind of a pain lugging 3 kids and our things up a flight of stairs. We got to our suite, which was nice, the kids had their own large room with a fridge, microwave, sofa and chair, and a flat screen TV. Our adjoining room had a king size bed, flat screen TV, desk and pull out sofa. I found 2 problems with the room. The first was that the toilet had black mold or scum inside the bowl like housekeeping had not scrubbed it in ages. It was nasty. The second, was that neither sofa had bedding, and David had to scramble to find some. He did so very quickly. The breakfast in the morning was tasty, hot, and fresh, and the attendant very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank katherine s

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the size of the rooms and our complimentary breakfast in the Q Café. I do want to let you know that we share the hotel's TripAdvisor comments with our entire team. I want to apologize for the issue you experienced regarding the cleanliness of the room. Your comments will be passed along to our Housekeeping team. I hope that if you come to Danville again, you will give us another try.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We had reservations at another hotel in tow and had to move to the Quality Inn after the first night we checked in. We were very pleased with the Quality Inn it was clean and the breakfast was good in the morning. Got to say we have had a much better experence at Quality than at the othe place. Thank you so much for taking good care of my guys and myself.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Marvin J
Donna T, KY Area Sales Manager at Quality Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank you for the nice review for the Quality Inn Danville, KY. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service and we are glad you enjoyed our hot deluxe complimentary breakfast. If you enjoy a hot southern breakfast Ms. Essie will take excellent care of your group.

The next time you are in the area we hope to be your first choice when choosing a place to stay.

Kindest Regards,

Donna Thompson
KY Area Sales Manager

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I checked out reviews for hotels in the Danville/Herrodsburg, KY area, and only the Quality Inn had the best review. Checking in was easy, the room was clean, and it was quiet. The breakfast buffet was so so so delicious. One morning was sausage, cheese omlets, biscuits, waffles, choice of 3 cereals, 3 juices, fresh fruit, bagels, muffins, coffee.........the next morning was just about the same except it was bacon and scrambled eggs. The staff was very friendly and we had everything we needed. This trip was not for pleasure, but the stay at the Quality Inn made the trip easier to deal with.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Donna T, Area Sales Manager Kentucky at Quality Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Quality Inn, Danville, KY.
We're glad you had a great stay and enjoyed some real southern hospitality from our great staff.
Our breakfast buffet is one of the best around. There is quite a large selection of breakfast items and the kitchen attendant prepares everything to perfection. There are many reasons we have so many guest return not only for the cleanliness, really spacious rooms and delicious hot breakfast but also for the excellent staff.

We look forward to having you as our guest the next time you are in the area.

Kindest Regards,

Donna Thompson
Kentucky Area Sales Mananger

Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Comfort Suites
Baymont Inn and Suites Harrodsburg
Super 8 Danville
Super 8 Danville
#6 of 6 in Danville

Been to Quality Inn Danville? Share your experiences!