“Not as good as I expected”

The Hub Coffee House & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Danville
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Last night I dined at this spot, and it was not as good as I expected based on the reviews. I had the Thai peanut salad. The dressing was good, and the flavor was good, however the lettuce was past its prime. Several of the lettuce leaves were brown, and others were limp. The service was good, however you would be better off dining at Bluegrass Pizza and Pub

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Discovered this great coffee shop while on vacation. We ended the first night with a great Americano and Latte and desserts served up by friendly staff. We started the next morning with a return trip to get the day going.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

When we are on our way back from lake Cumberland we have started stopping at The Hub Coffee house in Danville KY. I get the Mocha Joe. They also have baked goods and sandwiches. They have many other coffee drinks hot and cold on the menu. Good service and the staff is very friendly. I would definitely recommend when in Danvile or just passing thru. Great coffee stop.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

A comfortable joint with good sandwiches. Lacks a good selection of juices, waters, and soups. The staff is friendly. The adjoined bookstore is small but worth a look.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

The hub has very good drinks and food. Great place to go. Wish they still had crepes,those were amazing! Bring back the crepes!!