“Horrible Waitresses”

Ranked #50 of 75 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: American
“Horrible Waitresses”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I live very close to this location, have been to this particular Applebee's several times. Food has really started to decline. The one thing that keeps me going back in to their boneless buffalo wings. Other than that, the food is very mediocre and not worth it's price. I have had two waitresses who were incredibly rude, and actually insulting to my friends and I. I have called management and was told it would be handled, but it happened again. Overall I find myself pickin O'charley's over Applebee's all the time. Better food, and friendly and attentive staff!

• Visited October 2012

Fairmont, WV
“Good meal--as expected!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

My husband and I had soup and salad plus an appetizer around 5:30 PM. Although the restaurant was pretty crowded, our wait wasn't long, our server was friendly and our food was delicious.

Visited January 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
“My visit on the Christmas eve”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The bar waiter is very friendly and nice. Beer draft was Darn good....so was the food. The size of TV's are good, however the structure of TV where to put on the wall are awkward for people and me to watch where people and I sat. It needs to improve on that part anyhow.

Visited December 2012
Danville, Kentucky
“So-So”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Ordered meal from menu. Portion of food was small and the price was high. Did not get what I ordered. They tried to make it right but wasn't the same. Waiter was very nice. Food was so-so. Was very disappointed in food.

• Visited October 2012
Danville, Kentucky, United States
“Slow service and bad food”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I dined with 4 other people on a slow Sunday evening. Took 15 min. to be greeted by a server. Nachos barely had any toppings, Ordered a cheeseburger and they brought my baked potatoe after I finished my sandwich. My daughters got an oriental chicken salad and it didn't have much lettuce, my mother's sandwich had a greasy bun. She asked for another bun and it arrived 10 min later.A waste of money. Server was clueless.

• Visited July 2012