“Disappointed”

Brother's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #17 of 76 Restaurants in Danville
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Went there this afternoon around 4:00 to try the ribs only to find out couldn't have them till 5:00 or so. I'm confused I never went in any BBQ restaurant in the US where you couldn't get ribs when they were open.
The people working there seemed like we were bothering them so we left.

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

We have been several times now and it's never been anything but great. Staff is always friendly and they now serve craft beer. Don't miss eating at Bros BBQ if you happen to be in town

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We have eaten at Brother's three times now and it is on our list of places to go.

The dinner menu (read brisket) doesn't start until 1700 but it's worth the wait. My brisket had a bit of fat in it which I really like. The fat is what gives the flavor, IMHO.

My wife had chicken which was really good.

I also had their burger made to order, old style and it would be hard to beat.

Apparently, they have available only one type of sauce and I would prefer a variety.

The server, Nick, was very attentive and helpful.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

So many other people really talked wonderfully about this place. It could have been we hit a really off day. We left over 80 percent of our food to be thrown out..But like I said, others really love it, so at least give it a try.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

The bar-b-que is delicious and the prices are reasonable. The soup was excellent as well. The lunch menu doesn't have a lot on it, but enough to keep me satisfied. The staff was friendly.