“REAL HOME COOKING.”
Review of Red Rooster Cafe

Red Rooster Cafe
Ranked #20 of 76 Restaurants in Danville
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Wow, that was great. Out for the day, looking for a non chain. Trying to watch the sodium in our diet. Found Red Rooster Cafe. Friendly service. Had real diner specials at great prices. An eclectic mix of diner furniture from the past. Just overall great experience. Did not have room for made from scratch pie.

1  Thank blueblade62

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Red Rooster Cafe, Danville has a new owner as of Jan. 1, 2012. His name is Scott Huffman. This was my first visit to Red Rooster Cafe in Danville and I enjoyed it. Mr. Huffman has created a new, fantastic menu and is remodeling and adding hours. I ordered Stuffed Tomato with Chicken Salad and it was fantastic! I graciously informed Mr. Huffman that the Chicken Salad was as good as, if not better than the Stuffed Tomato with Chicken Salad at Papaleno's in Berea! I am ready to try the breakfast! Can't wait!

Looking forward to all of the new update and extended hours.

As far as my ratings, this was my first visit and Mr. Huffman came out and asked me how my food was and I appreciated this. He is very open to feedback and looking to make this a great place to eat.

1  Thank RamonaLynnCollins
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Great breakfast, best in town, cooked just like Mom used to cooked it. The waitresses are friendlly. The furniture needs to have a little repairing, from time to time.

1  Thank Rod B
Reviewed January 31, 2011

loved this place, people were down to earth,and didnt pretend to be something they werent, prices were reasonable and felt like i belonged there, a definate family place to eat, i loved it and will RETURN....Thanks for making me, whom you had no clue who i was, feel like a part of the family!!!

Reviewed September 27, 2010

greatest food ive ever had and the cooks are the best part no matter who you are your gonna laugh at anything that goes on i love the big screen keeps me entertained