“Absolutely Horrible”

Add it.
Freddie's Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 15, 2010

My girlfriend and I went in after a neighbor bragged about this place to us yesterday. What was he thinking. She ordered a Stromboli sandwich that was a ground up piece of meat on a hoagie with lettuce and tomato. I ordered the mostaciolli with meetballs which is a ridgeless ziti for $6.95. Barely any food at all and it tasted horrible. We both felt horrible on the way home and will never return. OH and we should have known better going in since there were only 2 others dining at 12:45. If you go there, eat with caution!!!!!

2  Thank Ilikebeingonthelake

Reviewed June 21, 2010

This place moved back to Danville a while ago and i was so looking forward to eating here again. We went in on a week night and it was us and like two other tables. There were two wait people and it took forever to get served. It is dark and dreary in this place. We have not been back and honestly i dont even know if they are still there. The food wasnt bad and it isnt expensive but the all around experience was not good.

2  Thank luvstravelky
Reviewed October 20, 2007

Several years ago while traveling, my husband & I had the pleasure of eating at Freddie's Restaurant. We were disappointed to find that it had closed. On our way through we drove by Dix River Country Club and spotted the Freddie's sign we we turned in and had a late lunch there on our way to Lake Cumberland. It was absolutely wonderful. We cannot wait for our next visit.

Reviewed November 10, 2006

I have had one experience with Freddie's and it will be my last. I traveled to Danville to participate in a national paramedic test taking place at the hospital located a couple of blocks from Freddie's. Myself and 6 others walked over to the italian resturant for a little lunch. We all ordered sandwiches such as the philly steak and cheese with chips and a drink. My food was one of the first to come to the table so of course I dug in. After we all had recieved our food I noticed one of my buddies ,who is some what of a comedian anyway, watching his plate as though he wanted ask it a question. I ask him what was wrong. He replied "Just watching the roach that just crawled out of my philly steak and cheese do laps around my plate." All eating stopped. The waitress, obviously embarrassed, took the plate and roach and let us know that Freddie would take care of everything. We'll, after we paid for our food (other than the plate with the roach we could see)we left nearly sick. We never spoke with an owner or manager or was even given an apology. Behind the counter there were several white boxes on the floor to keep Freddie's friends from having to much fun .(roach hotels). If you make it to this Fine Dinning restaurant find out if "Freddie" can survive a nuclear attack.

5  Thank firemaneku2001