“Overall Great Hotel”

Hampton Inn Danville
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Danville
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Clean, up-to date, beautifully decorated and wonderful staff. The front desk manager went out of her way to give us directions to a local university. She also attached step-by-step directions from Mapquest to our bill in the morning. The breakfast was an excellent surprise. One problem...our television did not work. When we called the front desk, we were given instructions on how to correct it, which did not work. We were offered a different room, but chose not to change as we were already settled. BUT, when after mentioning it when we checked out the next morning, we were given a refund of 1/2 of our room rate...far beyond what was expected! We would definitely stay at this hotel again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelerK499
Lydia J, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

I'm so sorry to hear of your problems with the TV service. I appreciate your feedback. I am very pleased to hear the front desk staff was so helpful and able to ease the frustration of not having a working TV. Thank you again.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Very happy with everything here. Staff very friendly, rooms VERY clean and spacious. Breakfast had ALOT of variety and was very good! Pool area was up kept and very clean. Housekeeping was very nice and friendly. Went above and beyond in cleaning room daily. Only issue I had was Wi-fi would not work in my room. Since Wi-fi was free I can't really complain about that. When I asked for staff help I was told to call a toll free number (which then was on hold and had to jump through hoops). Would have been nice to have someone on site who could have fixed the problem.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have had just as good a stay at either Super 8 or Best Western in Danville for half the price and the rooms were just as clean and nice. I think the price of 131.85 was high for the room and the quality.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jon S
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Personal attention from the front desk to the housekeeping staff make this the best choice in Danville. Set off from the road a bit on a high hill, the traffic noise is kept to a minimum. Convenient to the "commercial" area of Danville, but not walking distance to downtown or the college. Rooms were clean and comfortable, and though we didn't use the indoor pool, it was a nice feature of the hotel. Roomy breakfast area with an assortment of hot choices in addition to the usual continental options.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Soccermom844
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Stayed at the Hampton in Danville while working in a nearby town. Nice hotel, just what I expect for Hampton. Room was nice, clean and bed was comfortable. Standard breakfast fair, ok but not as good as at a Hilton Garden Inn. My only complaint would be lack of visibility when coming from the west. Hotel and Hampton sign was hidden by trees and I almost missed the turn for the access road to the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Everything about this hotel was really nice, from the staff to the room. the furnishings all looked new, bathroom was fine, carpets looked new... Breakfast had more than enough items and the seating area was very large.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Good hotel for the price. It's a good location for me and the people are very nice. The rooms are what I would expect for the price. I would stay here again, and usually do when I'm in Danville, KY. The staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jessica D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn in Danville! We work hard to provide our guests the level of service and consistency expected of the Hilton name. Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Danville
Baymont Inn and Suites Harrodsburg
Quality Inn Danville
Quality Inn Danville
#5 of 6 in Danville

Been to Hampton Inn Danville? Share your experiences!