“Extremely Satisfied.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Danville
Munising, Michigan
“Extremely Satisfied.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Everything from start to finish was exceptional. Driving up to the property we were impressed with how well-kept it was. Entering the lobby we were welcomed and the staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was spotless. Beds were comfortable and the room was complete with everything..wireless worked great. The furnishings were up-to-date and in great condition. We will definitely stay at this property when we visit again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Brenda K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Berea, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Unable to make reservations at the chain I usually use, I selected Hampton Inn. I had stayed at Hampton Inns before, so I knew it would be nice. But this room, though more expensive than I would normally want to pay, was exceptional, with the Jacuzzi tub right in the room along with a nice remote controlled ceiling fan. Next time I need to stay in Danville, I will by-pass the "usual chain" and will choose Hampton Inn, and hopefully a room exactly like the one I had.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

pittsburgh, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

My son and I stayed here while he was moving onto the local college campus. Emotions were high and the staff here were extremely helpful. Everything was clean and they located a pair of favorite shorts we left behind and held them us until we could return to pick them up.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We stay in Hampton inns throughout the USA. This Hampton needs updating. Not up to brand standard and they have a 90s decor. Service was ok not any perks offered by the staff the breakfast was normal but could use more items. Really could use better eggs and sausage.

• Stayed August 2013
5 Thank Manny3333
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at this Hampton many times, they never disappoint. The people are so nice and friendly, breakfast was great. Just about everyone at this Hampton loves their job, you can just tell. Thanks Hampton for another great stay!

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Louisville, Kentucky
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I can't say that I was pleased with my stay here. I stayed during the week on business. My bed linens did not seem clean. There were several stains and they smelled musty. I notified the front desk, but nothing was done to resolve the issue. I waited about 10 minutes at the front desk when I arrived because no one was there to check me in. Aside from already having to wait the 10 mintues for someone to arrive at their post at the front desk, the clerk seemed unorganized and unfamiliar with what she was doing. Everything else related to my stay was mediocre. Definitely wouldn't recommend it to others or stay again myself.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Tom K
kathy p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your recent stay at Hampton Inn. I always welcome feedback from our guests in order to know what areas we need to focus training on. My goal is that every guest is always given the highest level of customer service from the time they make their reservation until they check out. I deeply apologize that this was not your experience while you were here. Please contact me at the hotel so that we can further discuss your stay with us.
Atlanta, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I truly believe that the Hampton inn is the best place to stay in Danville, KY. It is clean the rooms are very well kept and the staff is fun and inviting. The pool and workout facilities are in great condition and I will be staying there for the next 3 years as my son plays college football at Centre College.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Comfort Suites
Comfort Inn Lexington South
Comfort Inn Lexington South
#2 of 4 in Nicholasville
Red Roof Inn and Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Danville? Share your experiences!